2004 WRX STI -$19,000 (Clear Title) or trade for 914 Porsche Conversion or Porsche?
Mileage of car 69,700, Engine 1800 miles
Subaru Factory Short Block with new heads,camshaft and valves. New Subaru stock turbo. All new hoses, belts, and sensors. New clutch and pressure plate. All professionally assembled. Total Cost $8,000 (I have the receipts) Engine has 2000 miles since rebuild. Car passed CA smog 3/26/12.
The handling of this car is superb. One of the best handling STI's in Southern CA. I competed and won the San Diego's SCCA autocross regional STU division championship the four years it competed. 2007 thru 2010. Rare chance to step into a championship winning car. Note: The clutch has never been snapped out on starts or speed shifted under full throttle. The car has been meticulously maintained. I purchased this car new. Was warrantied for 5 years with Subaru.

Engine
Ecutek Delta Dash Programmable ECU- Dyno tuning by Crawford Engineering. 300 H.P and 330 lbs. of torque at the wheels.
Helix catted downpipe.
HKS three inch exhaust
Subaru Performance Air Intake

Chasis
Zzyzx custom coilovers with Koni 8611 inserts. Double adjustable compression and rebound. Comes with an additional set of softer springs.
Cusco adjustable camber plates with additional machining for added adjustment.
Whiteline Performance anti sway bars.
Whiteline Performance adjustable lateral links.
Whiteline Performance end links.
Front and rear strut braces.
Performance Friction two piece drilled front brake rotors.
High performance brake pads

Kart Boy short shift kit with bushing.
Braided Stainless Steel Brakelines

Other
Three sets of wheels.
Rays (Volk) wheels 17x9 Cost $650.00 each.
5Zigen 17x8
Rota 17x8

Tein hood stays
Front lower lip

Car also comes with all the nearly new stock parts that were removed.
Four original STI struts, complete exhaust, lateral links, anti sway bars.

Thomas-760-500-2683 Serious buyers only

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!