Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Owners Manual on PDF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ginodeyoung
Hello, I'm four weeks into ownership of a very stock 1973 914 1.7 and I'm trying to buy an owners manual on eBay but that year seems to be hard to come by. Does anyone have a PDF of this to tide me over until I get a physical one?

I've enjoyed reading here for so long, and all your discussions really helped when I was looking to purchase - thank you 914 World community!

IPB Image

Gino
Dave_Darling
There's a 74 one available on Jeff Bowlsby's 914 Classic website:
http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/RareDocs.htm

There is a PDF of a 73 that is around somewhere, as well. I'm not sure where offhand, though.

--DD
dlkawashima
(Drew) Montoya's '73 manual:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?aut...;showentry=2420
montoya 73 2.0
Good looking out Dave. thumb3d.gif
ginodeyoung
Thats exactly what I needed. Thanks guys!
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ginodeyoung @ Apr 22 2012, 04:38 PM) *

Hello, I'm four weeks into ownership of a very stock 1973 914 1.7 and I'm trying to buy an owners manual on eBay but that year seems to be hard to come by. Does anyone have a PDF of this to tide me over until I get a physical one?

I've enjoyed reading here for so long, and all your discussions really helped when I was looking to purchase - thank you 914 World community!

IPB Image

Gino

If you're in So. Cal. you should bring your car to the G&R swap meet in Riverside. Someone there might have what you need and more.
Cheers, Elliot
welcome.png
SchwarzHorse
I found you exactly what you're looking for and sent you a personal message on where to buy it. I'd act quick if I were you !

type.gif
ruby914
welcome.png And that's a nice looking car.
kellygeorge
I love the black. It looks like an old school Batmobile. Especially with blacked out wheels.

I am suffering with an internal debate on whether I should paint my 914 the original green or go all out batmobile. Its a tough decision.
jor
Just a quick "thank you." I was missing this information too and I appreciate that this group has the answers and looks out for those of us who are newer to the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.