Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoddard Swap Meet June 9th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
The swap meet bug has bitten me this year. aktion035.gif

The Stoddard Swap meet & car show is June 9th this year. They are also having a toy & literature on Friday night June 8th 6-9pm. I got the ok from Julie so I am going there and will have a space. Sooo.................

Anyone interested in getting a group of spaces together like we did for Hershey?
A space is 10 x 20 and cost $20. I am willing to organize this for the 914 nuts here. I would like to have a final head count by say May19th? Once I have a head count & $$ I will call and reserve our spaces.

reharvey
I'm about an hour from the swap meet site and always go. So--if we'll be selling stuff maybe I'll load up the truck and join you. Did you go last year? It's been moved to a warehouse location on the east side of Cleveland. Ray
GaroldShaffer
I didn't go last year, but I am bringing a truck load of stuff this year.
TurbOH Brad
I don't have any stuff to sell, but I'll certainly be there.
Zimms
Hey Garold,

What day are you going and how long are you staying? Are you headed across 80/90 or 30?

Mark
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Zimms @ Apr 25 2012, 11:59 AM) *

Hey Garold,

What day are you going and how long are you staying? Are you headed across 80/90 or 30?

Mark

Mark I am not sure of my route just yet, but I am guessing 80/90. My plan is to head out Friday sometime and stay the night then head home saturday after the meet. I have an Autocross on Sunday I would like to be back for.
Zimms
Thanks Garold.

If you take, 30 and have 10 minutes, I'd love to get your input on the '73 2.0 from CA I have in the garage. I barely work on the other car and my wife has moved past the hint stage about selling it.

I am thinking of taking it to Stoddards, but haven't had the time to even look at the car.
seanery
When and where is it?
rnellums
So far away from me! But i will have a ton of parts i'll need to offload... I'm in for a space.

-Ross Nellums
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(seanery @ May 14 2012, 09:29 PM) *

When and where is it?

The swapmeet is June 9th 8am - 3pm.

190 Alpha Park
Highland Heights OH 44143

ANd who are you???? I thought you joined a circus or something. shades.gif beer.gif
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif Just a week away piratenanner.gif I have space(s) and hotel booked. Hope to see some of you there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.