Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I find a top bumper cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
Does anyone have a source other than AutoAtlanta? It seems the price of a new top cover is a little extreme.
phantom914
I think your real question is: "where can I find a cheap bumper top?" The answer is nowhere, at least if you want it new. I don't know about AA, but it is more than $200 at Pelican.

I was thinking that some place could make reproductions in fiberglass for a more reasonable price. Maybe some day.

Andrew
bob91403
I got a rear one made by an aftermarket company. It was polypropolene instead of hard rubber. Hard to tell the difference. The front one was rubber. Performance Products.
Carlitos Way
Any idea what the price was, from Performance Products?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(cmolina @ Oct 6 2004, 03:27 PM)
Any idea what the price was, from Performance Products?

yeah, id liek to know the price too.
Gint
PP Spring/Summer 2004 catalog put a 70-74 front bumper top at $318.95

Rear is $323.95

Just happened to have it laying here...
Porsche Rescue
A year ago GPR had a much better price than that. Not sure about now, but worth a call.
iamchappy
Check ebay time to time, I purchased a nice one from the auction.
tat2dphreak
wasn't there a guy making a figerglass repro that looked great?

around 150 each if I recall?
seanery
GPR had the rubbber ones for $199
the fiberglass were $169 or $179 and I believe there is info in the Parts & Products section.
GWN7
There will be repo rubber ones in the spring.
I picked up a new one from GPR this summer, it was 189 I think, it's a perfect fit, I'm not sure if it was OEM or not, but the constrution, look and feel is identical to the origional part.
Joe Bob
I bought one from GPR last year....was 180 ish.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.