Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2002 bmw 325i wagon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
'73-914kid
Hey guys, I've been driving this wagon around quite a bit lately, and unfortunately have come to the conclusion, that I need to quit my job to focus more on school, and therefore cannot pay the remaining money I owe on the wagon, to my dad. This all came at a rather inconvenient time, as I've only owned the car for a month now...

Anyways, the basics, 325i wagon, 166,000 miles, and it's running really strong. Just came back from a trip from San Diego to SLO, and it ran wonderfully. Currently, the wheels are plastidipped black, and I think they look awesome, but it's plastidip, so if you want them silver, it will peel off no problem.

-Brand new brake rotors and pads front and rear
-brand new cooling fan (blade was broken when a wrench slid down while doing the valve cover gasket
-brand new valve cover gasket
-brand new heater control valve
-complete coolant flush
-oil with 325miles on it (trip to san luis obispo)

Overall, it's a great running wagon, and perfect for carrying stuff around in. I love this car.. and hate to let it go, but the 914 is running, and paid for.. so..the BMW must go.

Production date of 6/2002, Sport and premium package. 17inch alloy wheels, ETC.
feel free to call me (760) 908-9125 or PM me.. I need this wagon gone soon unfortunately, so I'm accepting offers..

hoping for somwhere around $7500.. but, for 914 guys, Imay be willing to go less..
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
carr914
Nice looking Ride Ethan.

Always like Wagons Big or Small. My Parents always had one, Big Mercurys & Fords, Volvos, even a Pinto Wagon
jonferns
GLWS Ethan, that a nice wagon!
IronHillRestorations
Does it have a sunroof? I'm in the process of selling my both my 6 and 986, and this could be a contender.
'73-914kid
It does indeed have a sun/moonroof. Works every time, and doesn't stick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.