Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT - I see why his game has slipped a little
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IronHillRestorations
I guess winning the four majors in a twelve month period is enough reason to back off the golf a little bit and think about more important stuff....

No doubt one of the best sports figures in recent times wouldn't be hangin' with no skank.

http://www.saviodsilva.net/01/158/elin/2.htm

Congrats Tiger, now have a few kids and find out what life is really about!
Bruce Allert
I (& others I play golf with) think his game has gone down hill because of her... shit smile.gif mine would too laugh.gif but I also think it'll go down hill again when the BIG split comes sad.gif

I just don't see this marriage lasting...

.....b
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Oct 6 2004, 09:17 PM)
I (& others I play golf with) think his game has gone down hill because of her... shit smile.gif mine would too  :lol: but I also think it'll go down hill again when the BIG split comes sad.gif  

I just don't see this marriage lasting...

.....b

Maybe she was set up with him by the other guys on the tour idea.gif
Howard
Big deal! Bet she can't stop a 3 iron!
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ Oct 6 2004, 06:37 PM)
Maybe she was set up with him by the other guys on the tour

Yes, she was Jesper Parnevik's nanny. She could be my nanny too. Or her IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER!!!
gopack
WOW 'nough said!

Imagine the great looking kids! All the best racial characteristics from asia, africa, and northern europe!
My poor son has to cope with my genes!
DNHunt
She's certainly quite a distraction. But, I think his problem is his new swing coach. He's hittin it all over the lot. Still, I'd take his game.

Dave
URY914
Who says money can't buy happiness.

I'd be overfucking joyed to be married to that.

PAul
URY914
His game?

What about her game?
maf914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 7 2004, 05:13 AM)
His game?

What about her game?

Let's see... idea.gif

Tiger's bringing in about 80 million per year.

She's bringing what? Oh, yeah, see photo above! laugh.gif

Speaking of money, Michael Schumacher, second on the sports figure income chart, only makes about 55 million. Poor guy. sad.gif

And this morning I heard on ESPN that Sammy Sosa was fined one game's salary by the team for something he did. That was only $87,000! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.