I just recently bought this car and I have came across something else I need to get, so it has to go.

Its smogged and registered, has a clean title and 187k.

It is N/A non turbo 7mGE with an aftermarket K&N intake, new plugs, new plug wires, new cap, new rotor, new oil and was just timed.
The previous owner replaced all the intake gaskets from the head gasket up.
5 speed manual feels great!
The exhuast sounds great with a APEXI catback 3 inch system with a 4.5 inch exit.
The interior has an awesome KENWOOD stereo deck with Aux and sub hook ups.
The car also has a MOMO steering wheel and a Toyota drift nob.
It has a limited slip (posi) diff.
Its lowered on KYB lowering springs and shocks, i just had it aligned so it drives straight as an arrow and has 0 camber!
It has fresh BF goodrich tires all the way around.
Also has aftermarket HIDs . Car also has had the rear lights converted to 1989 style.
Everything on this car works, from windshield wipers front to back, pop up headlights,all the heater controls, power seats, automatic power windows and more.

Now for the cons:
Speedo isnt working. Had diagnosed, its a two part speedo and the short cable that plugs into the trans is malfunctioning
A/C compressor belt has been taken off by previous owner.
driver side mirror has been damaged but just needs to have new housing, mirror motors still work.
driver fender has been patched, it is straight just discolored.

I also have another set of wheels and tires i will throw in, along with a racing a clutch and lightweight flywheel.

3200 OBO
I'm also interested in trades. Let me know what you have. Preferably rwd

feel free to text me or call anytime, 530 363 5 8 6 2

TAGS
240sx 240 rwd tuner ricer jdm civic turbo twin turbo skyline gtr ae86 corolla camry z 300zx 240z 280 z 260z datsun 510 wagon two door hatch back fwd integra b15 b16 b18 lowered slammed camaro lt1 ls1 6 speed mustang chevy ford 2jz 2 j z 5.0 4.6 gt gts eclipse gts gst evo evolution 3000gt vr4 dodge stealth tt rt ttrt subaru sti wrx 2.5rs porsche 944 914 mopar dodge chevy lazer nsx jdm trd stage 3 stage 2 blow off valve lsd bov mini 180sx drift drifter ricer mk3 m111 mk1v mk4 mx5 mx 5 m x 5 Mazda miata rx 7 rx7

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!