Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ready for MUSR6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bajiared
smilie_pokal.gif
I just put new head on the teener and just in time for the ramble. rocking nana.gif
Got the head back about 11am and drove the teener home at 7pm. and she's running great.

Can't wait for next weekend.. beerchug.gif
cha914
Sweet,

you are ahead of me then...my car runs fine, but I am double and triple checking everything cause its 600+ mile trip for me tongue.gif

I hope to have the car ready by the end of sat and just spend the remaining days doing the little stuff that doesn't really matter, but will make the car nicer laugh.gif yeah right, I am sure to get the ratty 914 award this year beer.gif

See you in a week!

Tony driving.gif
tat2dphreak
kick ass dude!

I wish my car coulda made it... I should have been more diligent... office job has made me soft, I guess ... wink.gif

but I'll be there with bells on!
hells Bells!

rock_band.gif party.gif
dakotaewing
I hope I can just show up in the burb...Tranny went out for the 2nd time in 4 weeks...
Good thing it's under warrenty.... I still want to shoot my mechanic !
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif

-Thom
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Oct 7 2004, 11:15 AM)
I hope I can just show up in the burb...Tranny went out for the 2nd time in 4 weeks...
Good thing it's under warrenty.... I still want to shoot my mechanic !
ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif

-Thom

let him fix it first, THEN shoot him!!!

wink.gif
dakotaewing
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Oct 7 2004, 11:23 AM)

wink.gif

Yea -
I'm still $500 into a rental car...
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Oct 7 2004, 11:42 AM)
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Oct 7 2004, 11:23 AM)

wink.gif

Yea -
I'm still $500 into a rental car...

that would be $500 I'd have to take out of the mechanic's ass!! he should cover the second renatl at the least if he's any kind of stand up guy...

who'd you take it to? (PM it if you prefer)
bajiared
beer.gif I suppose i should also thank Brian and Curt for all their help on my car..and letting me use their shop.. biggrin.gif
I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing some more teeners.. beerchug.gif drunk.gif
see ya all in a week....

went for a drive this morning and had to call Curt due to an defective accelerator cable. I just replaced it less than a month ago. so we got her back home and just ordered a weiltmeister. damn nickle and dime stuff...LOL.....

well have a good one....

Kevin
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(cha914 @ Oct 7 2004, 09:14 AM)
yeah right, I am sure to get the ratty 914 award this year  

Tony   driving.gif

Sorry Tony, we don't have an award for rattiness. But if we did, you'd have some fierce competition. biggrin.gif

There is an award that reads, "Dirtiest Engine Bay, First Place".

Ask me how I know. biggrin.gif
bajiared
yeah i remeber joseph last year......LOL

yall have competiton this year tho....lol...at least i'd come home with somethin...LOL....besides a hangover beer.gif

Joseph how's the teener runnin? haven't heard from ya for awhile. hope all is well...
see you at the Ramble.....

kevin
cha914
HAHA...just recieved my new accl cable and clutch cable...neither of mine are broken, but I figure if I pack enough equipment and parts to rebuild the whole car, nothing will break on the trip beer3.gif

Tony
bajiared
beerchug.gif Good thing i'm only 45 min away from where were gonna be...that way i can get to the shop and fix whatever may go wrong...we do drive 914's....

Tony good goin and your right if your prepared nothing will go wrong...

kevin sawzall-smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.