Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: free ipod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
ok, I know you think these things are usually a scam and some are, but this one I know works(a friend already has one) and it was on tech tv a while back as verified...

if you get 5 people to sign up and complete an offer you get a free ipod or $250 Gift card from itunes...

I only need a few, but most of the offers you have to use a credit card... and I understand people not wanting to do that, even for these free trial things... but all you have to do is cancel during the trial period...

if you feel like doing it, here's the link...

use an email address you can check, but that is not your primary, as they DO spam you...

here's the link:

Free IPods

thanks!

oh, and once you sign up, post your referral link here, and then we can help each other out...

since wayne reached his 5 already, I've asked him if I can replace his link with mine -seanery
vortrex
so the 5 friends also need to complete an offer? the site doesn't make it sound like that.

Refer 5 or more of your friends!
We'll send them a one time invitation to join freeiPods.com

By referring more than five friends, you will expedite the receipt of your free iPod,
as you need at least five referrals to also complete an offer in order to get your free iPod.
vortrex
BTW I signed up but I don't think it was under your link. it was showing an empty page in my browser (firefox) so I had to join from the main page. I now see his in the FAQ..

One of my referrals says joined but not via my link.
Your referrals MUST join by clicking on your exact referral link, and then complete the sign up process entirely. If they did not click that link, and join, we cannot give you credit. Some applications strip out your referral link, and some people leave off the www for some reason. We also recommend using Internet Explorer 6.0+ as your browser.

We CANNOT retroactively link up accounts after the fact, so if you didn't get credit for a referral, then we are sorry, but you will simply have to refer more people.
tat2dphreak
yes, 5 of your referrals have to complete the offer too... :| it sux, I know....

I think your link *may* have worked... it does show a new signup(offer not complete) in my status page... I'll send an email to that address, if you get it, you did sign up under me...
Carlitos Way
SO what ever happened to getting an iPod the "old fashioned way"... i.e. just BUY IT???
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(cmolina @ Oct 7 2004, 11:04 AM)
SO what ever happened to getting an iPod the "old fashioned way"... i.e. just BUY IT???

free ipods sound better, with your 300-400 still in your pocket wink.gif
McMark
This pyramid scheme type shit makes me real nervous. I'm not sure I like seeing it here. Next we'll have people trying to complete their chain letters on the site.
<_<
tat2dphreak
ok, I have my 5...

I've sent, PMs/emails to those who have completed... thanks guys!

sorry mark... :| won't happen again..
skline
Only 25 Gig??? I have 69 gigs of MP3's on my server. I could listen to them till I turn 50 and never hear the same song.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(skline @ Oct 7 2004, 02:22 PM)
Only 25 Gig??? I have 69 gigs of MP3's on my server. I could listen to them till I turn 50 and never hear the same song.

I guess I'm selective... wink.gif

aktion035.gif
seanery
I have replaced Wayne's link with mine (since he got his 5)...sooo...help a brotha out will ya?!
vortrex
once seanery has his click on my link next!

PLEASE GET ME A FREE IPOD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.