Was Flown to Stanford University
Hospital with minor injuries"
GTeener
Quick Brad! Grab his engine!

lol2.gif
gopack
QUOTE(Randal @ Oct 7 2004, 06:50 AM)

A red Porsche sport-utility vehicle

I still cant get used to the words "Porsche" and "sport utility" in the same sentence! unsure.gif
Rusty
My 914-6 is a sport utility vehicle. I've hauled everything from dive gear to paint, lumber and tools around in it.

Hell, I probably have used my 914 for more "utility" stuff than must soccer mom SUV owners! lol2.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
seanery
I went tree shopping in whitey!
The nursery convinced me not to stick the trees in the car by offering free delivery! w00t.gif
McMark
QUOTE(GTeener @ Oct 7 2004, 09:39 AM)
Quick Brad! Grab his engine!

lol2.gif

LMAO! Hailarious!

lol2.gif
nebreitling
minor injuries... wow.

if any of us in our 914s had hit a pole, gone through a fence, and rolled down a 50 foot embankment, i think the story would've ended differently.

n
airsix
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Oct 7 2004, 09:49 AM)
My 914-6 is a sport utility vehicle. I've hauled everything from dive gear to paint, lumber and tools around in it.

Hell, I probably have used my 914 for more "utility" stuff than must soccer mom SUV owners! lol2.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

When I was 23 I moved in my 914. Only took two trips.

-Ben M.
bob91403
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Oct 7 2004, 12:25 PM)
minor injuries... wow.

if any of us in our 914s had hit a pole, gone through a fence, and rolled down a 50 foot embankment, i think the story would've ended differently.

n

Yeah, we'd be spralled over the trunk top crying, why!, why!, why!, and they wouldn't be able to drag us away with a broken leg. Then we'd be picking up parts muttering. I wonder how much a rust free roller's going to cost me? The other guy just said, oh well the insurance company will buy me another one. Hey driver can't this ambulance go any faster?!! What do you have in this heap? Floor it!!! driving.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(airsix @ Oct 7 2004, 03:40 PM)
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Oct 7 2004, 09:49 AM)
My 914-6 is a sport utility vehicle.  I've hauled everything from dive gear to paint, lumber and tools around in it.

Hell, I probably have used my 914 for more "utility" stuff than must soccer mom SUV owners!  :lol2:

-Rusty  :toke:

-Ben M.

heheh... i moved in to college with my 914. fridges, microwaves, tv etc laugh.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 8 2004, 03:35 AM)
QUOTE(airsix @ Oct 7 2004, 03:40 PM)

-Ben M.

heheh... i moved in to college with my 914. fridges, microwaves, tv etc laugh.gif

Ben, Aaron,

I can't move in my 914 anymore... my stockpile of spare parts is too big. biggrin.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
iamchappy
I have used my teener as my wind surfing suv, with my Yakima roof rack I could carry
my 9' and 8' board 3 masts 3 booms in the trunks and passenger compartment a full quiver of sails and wet suit and harness rigging and tools. Drove to the Columbia river gorge in Washington from Minnesota and back with all my stuff and was even able to drive over 100 through Montana without a problem.
I drove straight through only stopping for potty breaks and fuel, all food consumed via drive through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.