Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunkels swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Okay,

I'm going now smile.gif

Jon, you can drive with me in the SuperCrew........

I plan on taking at least 5 sets of needle bearing kits with me to sell or trade (sorry fellas, no trades for lap dances blink.gif )
jonwatts
Yeah that sounds good. So you'll get a booth at Dunkel's or just go by word of mouth?

Jon
Mueller
Since the spots are free smile.gif

I figure I'll get a spot...that is as long as we get there earlier than last year....we showed up way late and got "denied" entrance to sell some stuff....

I forget if we woke up late, drank too much or had to stop to get Jason something to eat tongue.gif
Brad Roberts
That WILL NOT happen this year. That was bullshit. We drank to much the night before. I'm driving down this time and NOT arriving late on Sunday.

Please let the other "lists" know that we will be down for the event.

B
Mueller
Hey B,

Think you can scrounge up a few a-arms and bushing carriers?

I have one a-arm only......
Brad Roberts
I told you I have a complete front end minus struts that you can use for demo purposes.

OH>>> OH OH.. The rear setup will be here by Tues next week. We can take that also.

I need for you to be on the stick with duping it. I HAVE to get Ron's car back on all fours ASAP.

I may have you come to SSI to measure.

B
Mueller
Oh yea, you did tell me that didn't you?? smile.gif

I think Sunday Jon and will drop the 2.0 out of the white car and we'll put my 2.0 (or MikeR's 2.0) into it.....busy??
I'm still bring my trailer just in case....hahaha

Hey do you know how to operate that CMM up there yet?
(no not for the trailing arm kit)

I found a 3-peice wheel manufacture that will cast a center section for dirt cheap and thought that the 4-petal 4 Fuch would be "neat"
If I whip out a design for him in Solidworks it'll make it easier for him.
Tony C
Mike, the CMM is out of commision for a little while....I tried to use it yesterday and a tool is stuck in it. I wasn't about to try this smash.gif .

-tony
jonwatts
Brad,

What city are we staying in Friday night? I need to be in Hawthorne between 8am and noon on Saturday to pick up the engine. Hawthorne is about 30 miles west of Anaheim (where I believe the swap meet is).

Do we have a hotel for Saturday night yet?

What route is the Crew Cab Convoy taking from the north bay? 101 would be great for me but not sure if it's out of the way for you (plus pulling a trailer thru San Francisco is always a blast).

Always asking the important questions.

Jon
drew365
Where can I find accurate info on the date, time and location of the swap meet?
olav
Look here:Dunkel's info
Sammy
content removed
Brad Roberts
Welcome Sammy.

Yeah.. make me puke.. live 15 minutes from the meet..

B
Gint
Hey Sammy! I won't make it this year. that beer will have to wait.
bernbomb914
What time is everybody going to arrive on Sunday? When should I be There?

Bernbomb
Mueller
We are getting there in the early AM to get a spot since we have a few things to sell.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Sammy @ Jan 21 2003, 08:25 PM)
dunno if I'm gonna make it this year or not, pretty long drive...... :finger2:

Bout time you showed up over here......your usual obnoxious self.

Oh, BTW finger.gif
Sammy
content removed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.