Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: German Parts and restoration on the money
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thorshammer
Just got off the phone with GPR.

Per advice from this board, I called them, guess what, In stock, I can have it tomorrow, told Dave I heard about his company on the 914World.com forum. He is a 914'r himself. No wonder I liked him right away. Thought I would pass this along to those of you lost in parts land. I was lost and now I'm found, Hmmmm, isn't that a verse to a Hymn?
Still don't have my stuff from AA, those pricks.

Lastly:

[SIZE=14][COLOR=red]GO REDSOX! YEAH!, BOO YANKEES!

smilie_pokal.gif

Erik Madsen
Root_Werks
mueba.gif GPR aktion035.gif
rhodyguy
happy customers= repeat customers. good for the bottom line. i always wonder if the companys that get raked over the coals here, have seen a big drop in their sales over the last few years.

kevin
Joe Bob
Make sure you tell him that I'm nutz....you get anpther 15% off... wacko.gif
Thorshammer
Yeah Mike , but I tell that to everyone!

Are you touched in the head, if you started to get a stiffy while watching Heavy Metal at the drive-in?

Your Avatar reminds me of those uh hmm, oh uh that movie.

Erik
jim912928
Dave at GPR is great. Just got off the phone with him and he's getting bombarded by all these midwesterners trying to get things right for the Fall Foilage Classic! ME INCLUDED!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 7 2004, 01:49 PM)
Make sure you tell him that I'm nutz....you get anpther 15% off... wacko.gif

I'm calling him tomorrow! biggrin.gif
rezron
I took a road trip from Iowa to CA awhile back to bring
back a decent 914. Stopped at GPR and talked to Dave
and got the tour. Very professional team on the phone and in person! Great place! smilie_pokal.gif

rezron
markb
I was talking to him the other day, telling him that he was getting good reviews here. He told me he fired the guy he had doing his customer service, and is doing it himself. I guess he likes talking to all of us 914 type folks. biggrin.gif It's nice to know we have a good place to go.
Carlitos Way
OK... who's got a link and a phone number for GPR? I'd like to give 'em a try!!!
Series9
www.gprparts.com

I agree, they rock. smilie_pokal.gif
a914luvr
I've been doing biz with Dave at GPR since way back when he was Mid-Engine Mania. Great prices, service & selection. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with GPR. Not even one. (800)321-5432 clap56.gif

Glenn
EdwardBlume
GPR's good for buying what you want and getting it. I dumped over a grand on my front end there and asked for them to cover shipping... and they did.

Good guys- keep em in mind.
campbellcj
Ditto. I've been doing a fairly light stream of business with them for 10-12 years. They are among the "good guys", for sure.
tommy914
glowing endoresment for GPR removed.

Recent experience not as good.
jim912928
same story here...I talked to Dave yesterday around noon and again at 6pm eastern time (about 2pm his time). As I was leaving for work this morning around 9:30am the DHL truck showed up with all my parts!
Allan
Great place. Ordered a set of Euro P/C's and engine gasket set from Jim. Sent out on Monday and here yesterday. Nice stuff!! boldblue.gif
mr914
Only had one hickup with GPR in the past 7 years.

Ordered a 5 bolt rear conversion and they had told me it would ship the same day.

Tore down the rear hubs and waited... waited....

Called them. Dave said oops... Had the parts the next day.

In my book, they are great.
Dominic
Been doing business with Dave and the folks at GPR for about 10 years now, I've bought a lot of H2o VW parts as well as a ton of 914 stuff from them. Always a good experience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.