SEE TRADE AT BOTTOM OF AD! TRADE FOR THIS ROSE TABLE PAINTED IN HEAVY OIL PAINT AND VARITHANED WITH FLOOR VARITHANE 3 TIMES. SUPER TOUGH STUFF. The scene is from an old scarf of my mothers. I have about a million hours into this table. I stripped sanded stained paint all flowers in a very heavy oil paint and the stain is and oil base too, you won't find another one like it. I have a lot more pictures. The Marin Fair showed 3 of my paintings last year. I am looking for a good straight car , it can need work but it must run. I love the classics 415 456 5668
See rose table down below ! these are some of my works and pictures of the paintings at the marin fair as well Triumph painting still in progress 051-1 IMG_8315_2-2-1-1-1 Photobucket marin fair my paintings are the hot rods in the back and a bike painting Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket also painted wood grain on tail gate of vista cruser and drivers front fender Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!