2002 Porsche 911 super fast
beautiful 2002 porsche 911 carrera cabriolet ! Cars condition is good. This porsche is a 3.8L v6(brand new rebulit engine with 900 miles on it, was orginally 3.6L v6) This porsche produces 390horsepower with a 6 speed manual transmition. This car has brand new rotors, brakes, rims,, tires clutch,, battery, and a new spoiler that was added 500miles ago.when all the work was being done on it Car is black on black (just got tinted) and convertible with a re-built suspension in front and rear. 108k miles on the body. 900 miles on re-built motor , see bill for motor only , [ not installation charges] Looking for quick sale to start college in september. price is slightly negotiable.. car is super fast. car has few minor dings nothing serious. TEXT ME (914-330-3106) OR EMAIL ME

IF YOU GUYS ARE SMART ... YOU WOULD FIGURE OUT THAT I SPENT OVER $ 15,000 IN PARTS IN PAST 6 MONTHS , NOT INCLUDING LABOR , DON'T LOW BALL THE PRICE , THANKS

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!