Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few Pics of upcoming MUSR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joseph Mills
No... not back into the future... Drove up to the MUSR6 site recently. Here's a few pics I snapped at Sequoyah, before I realized I left my camera bag sitting on the back of my car and had to go looking for it. Didn't find it. Had a one gig memory card and a palm pilot in it along with a few other things. Bummer. An honest man called the next day and said he'd found it. He received a nice reward! rolleyes.gif

Here's the lodge:
Joseph Mills
Curt and I drove the White Knuckle Twister... badass highway #80 that runs south from Sequoyah... Curt was very conservative in his rating of this stretch of road. Mix in a little speed and you will have some heart-stopping, bowel-draining moments! ohmy.gif

Of course, we won't be doing that. biggrin.gif
Joseph Mills
Autocross course site is shaping up also. We'll most likely be doing two consecutive lap runs.

For any of you guys from texas coming up alone, you may want to consider camping. About a half dozen of us are planning on doing so. We've got a site picked out (w/hot&cold showers) and have a large "Camp 914" sign. We will circle the 914s like wagons and sit around the campfire. biggrin.gif

I'm keeping my cabin reservation up to the last minute, but it looks like the weather is going to be nice. rolleyes.gif

Curt took this photo.
Joseph Mills
That's it for now.

beer.gif
DougC
Man, you don't know how bad I want to go but probably won't get to - engine still not back in the 914. You guys probably wouldn't want an old M3 tagging along would you? Truthfully, it probably needs some attention before I take it out on a long trip too - so maybe someone will want to make the run again in the spring or sooner. Take lots o' pics..

Doug C
Rusty
It's never too late. From what I heard, Western still has space available, Doug.

If you can go... even in an M3... GO! In the past, people have attended in taildraggers, pick-em-ups, SUVs, etc, etc.
dakotaewing
icon_bump.gif
3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

-Thom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.