Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frankensteen gets new boy work.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
OK....done some metal pounding, next I loose the door handles and weld patches.....

Frank is running 911 running gear and new vented front brakes....
IPB Image
IPB Image
Jeroen
What are you doing???
It's starting to look nice
Stop right now!!!
Joe Bob
Sorry...I'm almost actually thinking about PAINT....... wacko.gif
Joe Bob
OK...more pics of the almost cleaned up garage and the 914 V8....oh...BTW is for sale.....IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Allan
Listem Mike, I don't know what you have under the Teener holding it up, just loose it and free the 914!! Back away from the rounded object and lower the real car!! Please biggrin.gif wink.gif
Allan
I type like a Freekin temp!!!!
Joe Bob
Wyld Thang got some road time today....got hit with radar on the way up over the speed limit...was able to shut it down before I got popped.... driving.gif
Rusty
Hey Zois,

My 8 year old son wanted to know what your avatar was.

It's too early for the B&B talk quite yet. lol2.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Joe Bob
Tell him they's Boy Toys.....kinda like Click Clacks when we was in grade school....

BTW...do ya like the "surrender" headlights....they be French..... :finger2:
Rusty
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 8 2004, 10:00 PM)
BTW...do ya like the "surrender" headlights....they be French..... :finger2:

I like the whole thing. It's art, man. Picasso, maybe... but art. biggrin.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Andyrew
Ok... So explain to me exactly what you did since we last saw it?

For those of us with bad memory....
Mueller
Hey Mikey......

looks much better with those Fuchs than with those hooker-lip-stick-red C2 cup wheels you had on it smile.gif
Joe Bob
OK....for the slow college kid....

Fender flares have been molded in...no more nuts and bolts. The back seats have been covered with the speedster hump, the driver seat has a speed"tunnel"....killer stereo and boom box under the hump....

Ya can't see the new vented rotors....like Mueller said, the 993 wheels are gone and replaced with 16x7 and 8 inch polished Fuchs.....last year it had a Type IV 2.2 four banger in it......

THIS year it has a 2.2 sixer wih a dry sump and a limited slip rear nd that I found laying around....gonna do some body massaging and it might look purty NEXT year....
nebreitling
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 8 2004, 08:13 PM)
looks much better with those Fuchs than with those hooker-lip-stick-red C2 cup wheels you had on it smile.gif

ohhhh,... i must disagree.

those red wheels made the car
Andyrew
I liked them red wheels.. Pain the fuch's red.... Blue just doesnt make it mean like it used to be...
I saw the molding, but I didnt know if that was it.

I aint in college yet!!!!!

Senior year baby....

Andrew
SirAndy
if you ever want to sell that little booger, just let me know ...

wub.gif Andy
airsix
QUOTE(mikez @ Oct 8 2004, 08:20 PM)
THIS year it has a 2.2 sixer wih a dry sump

How hard was it to convert the six to dry-sump? What you REALLY should have done to the six was get overhead cams. laugh.gif (You're starting to sound like an Ebay ad!)

-Ben M. (ducking)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.