Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Small random 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
For sale or trade for well, anything 914 related.. make me an offer if interested in anything.

4. Targa top latch cup for the rear trunk. No cracks, and plastic is fairly malleable for it's age. $5
IPB Image

6. Rubber shift boot in excellent condition. $5
IPB Image

All Prices do not include shipping, however, due to the small size of most parts, shipping will be under $5
'73-914kid
Bump, for parts addition!

FS: Original, not reproduction US turn signal lenses. I'd like to sell them together as a set, as the color on both are matched perfectly. These would be great on a daily driver, but not concours or show car standards. No fading at all.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Lens #1 This lens is almost in perfect condition. I'd say a good solid 9/10. There are a few tiny hairline cracks, that are only visible under very specific lighting conditions.
IPB Image

Lens #2 has a fairly substantial crack in it, right where the lens divides. Based on the position however, it's not extremely visible, but it is noticeable. Condition is a 7/10.
IPB Image

Looking to get $30 for the set, plus shipping.

Again, all prices are negotiable..so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer.
'73-914kid
Bump for price redux..
pilothyer
PM Sent for the Crankshaft Gear, The Brass Drive gear, the ignition shaft, and the thermostat bellows bracket................Jerry
'73-914kid
Crankshaft gear, timing and distributor gear, and thermostat bellows bracket are all sold and shipped to Jerry. Bump for the lenses, shift boot, and targa cup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.