Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15x7 aftermarket 5-lug Fuchs - 300
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rnellums
for sale are five aftermarket 5-lug Fuchs. they are of unknown manufacturer, 4 are deeper offset and one is almost no offset. one has been recently polished and refinished(shallow offset) there is some road rash. Deep offset have Michelin Pilot Exalto tires with wear from running excessive camber. 300 OBO. Pick up only in Lafayette, IN.
Rods914
rnellums,
This looks like a great deal. I wish I needed a set. Rods914
John
What is the offset or back spacing on these?

I want them if they would work on my car. I can pick them up as well.

rnellums
I am not sure and can't measure them immediately. I can say that they fit on my non-flared 914. Clearance was very close with 225 wide. 215 or 205 wide shouldn't be an issue. If you search for Bosser you can find pictures of it on my old car.

-Ross
John
QUOTE(rnellums @ May 16 2012, 02:50 PM) *

I am not sure and can't measure them immediately. I can say that they fit on my non-flared 914. Clearance was very close with 225 wide. 215 or 205 wide shouldn't be an issue. If you search for Bosser you can find pictures of it on my old car.

-Ross

Is the one wheel bent? The one leaning up against the wall almost looks like the rim lip is bent.

I currently have cookie cutters on my narrow body car and would like the look of fuchs. I keep 205s on my rims now to keep them from rubbing.
rnellums
Yes, it is a tad bent but the picture makes it look worse than it actually is in my opinion. I can post a better picture of it tonight. Holds air fine and balances out, but is not the prettiest, thus the low price. None of the other rims have bent lips, but some do have scratches.
John
I'm not too worried about scratches.

I looked up the thread. Sorry again for your loss of the black car. Looks like your current find is nice though.

Please do post a picture of the worse rim. I am interested.
John
As a follow up, I bought these rims and he did bring them to me at Putnam Park at a DE with KYPCA.

I cleaned up the best 3. One was bent beyond repair, and one was an oddball, but now I have a set of (5) 15x7 for my silver car.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
rnellums
Dang! Those came out GOOD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.