Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dark Knight For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
avidfanjpl
Now that Orangina, The Dark Knight and White Fang are all done. I need a new project. I want to build a ducktail with a 3.6 aircooled in it. In Lime Green.

Selling off The Dark Knight. This car was originally developed about 85% by Thomas.

All glass doors and GT fenders. 9 Quart oil cooler in front trunk. All excess items removed from car. The motor is a 911T black cover, completely rebuilt and tuned Zeniths on a 2.2T motor. New 930 oil cooler. Completed engine by Thomas. New Turbo covers on motor. New wires, new plugs, K&N filter on 911T intakes. All black parts redone by Embee. Custom motor mount by Thomas. Brakes redone and bled with Blue fluid. New PBR pads all around. 911S Aluminum front Calipers, 914-6 Rears. Vented and drilled fronts, vented rears.

New Hankook slicks on Ronal 16's (Dunlops were removed and put on my Carrera) New Corbeau seats and 5 point belts. Al Garcia white LED's in all gauges were just completed.

New replica GT door panels. 914-6 gearing Sideshifter done by Thomas. Comes with a 2nd 914-6 geared sideshifter done by Thomas! Not for sale separately. Special cutdown windshield done by Rufino. Special front hood with lights removed. 916 Front and rear bumpers. NLA Fogs work but 916 front bumper fog glass needs to be cut out.

This car weighs just over 1800 lbs wet. Valves just adjusted. Pertronix installed. New Rennshift pedal plate installed. Custom-made Aluminum port covers made and installed in doors and center of dash. 914-6 gauges all work and were refinished. . Custom-made 321 stainless exhaust on Tangerine headers. Excellent sound.

This car starts always on the first turn. Idles perfectly at 880 RPM. Car has 60 laps at PCA OCR in 2011/2012 on it. No laps on the new Hankook soft compound Z214 slicks.

Nothing on this car has been overlooked. More pics available, but private showing is best.

$20,000 firm. Bill of Sale only. Pickup in Anaheim Hills. Call or write for more details.

John Lewis
avidfanjpl
310-991-2200

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
RFoulds
I didnt see whether its a -6 or a -4 originally. I am looking for anything with a -6 VIN
avidfanjpl
Nope. This is a conversion and no vin is available. Not licensable in CA. And it an AX car anyway, with the new owner having the option of putting in a full cage and doing high speed events.

Since the doors, bumpers and flares are all glass, a cage is warranted at high speed.

The motor is a 2.2T motor with everything but the crank/cam done over.

6 completely redone Zeniths, headers, customer 321 stainless muffler.

So, in this case, not a streetable CA car. Elsewhere, I cannot say.

And anyway, the headlight buckets have been removed and the front trunk light corners have been filled in with metal. All bodywork was done by THOMAS before he left for Germany.

Fogs are available for mounting, but the bumper holes have to be cut.

John
smg914
Bump to the top for my friend John.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.