Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another eBay ad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Gee, we didn't even get a chance to trash this one before somone bought it. You pick: This or a 3 year old Boxster S.914-6 3.2
anthony
SOLD!
soloracer
That car was on e-bay before. The reason I remember it is that it is very similar to my car. It even has the same wheels. The final sale price for that car makes the $5500 that I paid for mine (without a motor) look like a good deal. I have a couple of questions though from his pictures. What shifter is he using? Also, is that rear transmission mount a custom piece or is that something found on all 914's?
airsix
If Tony had done the cage, and the color was something a little less loud that would be my dream 914 right down to the last nut.

-Ben M.
Series9
I believe the motor mount and shifter are from Patrick Motorsports. See their site for pictures of almost identical 915 installations.

I'm not a big fan of cutting metal to install fiberglass, but from my experience building my 3.6, I would say $25k was a good deal.
Series9
oops, I meant tranny mount and shifter...
gregrobbins
Looks real nice, I don't see anything to trash. I hope the buyer finds this group and lets us know how much fun it is to drive.
vortrex
been on ebay 3-4 times now. I believe the original buy it now was $38k.
anthony
I love those wheels:

IPB Image
bob91403
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 9 2004, 12:35 PM)
Gee, we didn't even get a chance to trash this one before somone bought it. You pick: This or a 3 year old Boxster S.914-6 3.2

Trash what? As described, decent price. Looks good to me. Oh, I don't like yellow. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.