Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tons of parts! Get them out of garage!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
adammtb
So, it's time to get rid of a ton of parts my brother and I have for a project that never happened. Some of the more interesting items include: rebuilt 1.8L with 96mm pistons, stainless heat exchangers (not pictured), lots of fuel injection parts, targa tops, a tailshift transmission, brake calipers, AC compressor and condenser, air intake plenum and fan shroud.

There are pictures of everything
https://plus.google.com/photos/109474035810...0417?banner=pwa

There is a spreadsheet with item numbers, part numbers (if I could find one) and price references.

Spreadsheet

Depending on the condition, I'd like to get something around the "used price" for the items. Some stuff is in good condition. Some is pretty junky.

Rather than part this stuff out piecemeal I much rather someone just buy the whole lot. Asking $3500 for all of it.

These parts are all located in Pasadena, MD.

And, we also have two rollers that will be for sale soon. Those are in Brevard, NC. We'll keep you updated.

Lastly, we posted all this over in 914 club as well. Feel free to contact us through either forum.
porsha916
Nice presentation!!! Prices are high if you want sell Quickly, in my opinion!
Good luck with sale!! smile.gif
adammtb
QUOTE(porsha916 @ May 16 2012, 03:50 AM) *

Nice presentation!!! Prices are high if you want sell Quickly, in my opinion!
Good luck with sale!! smile.gif

Thank you.

And yeah we know some prices are high. Most of that is 'cause we used AA to find used prices. If you notice on the bottom of the spreadsheet the total for all the used prices is $23,114.09....and we are asking $3500 for the lot.

So...feel free to make offers.
edrotol
QUOTE(adammtb @ May 15 2012, 07:06 PM) *

So, it's time to get rid of a ton of parts my brother and I have for a project that never happened. Some of the more interesting items include: rebuilt 1.8L with 96mm pistons, stainless heat exchangers (not pictured), lots of fuel injection parts, targa tops, a tailshift transmission, brake calipers, AC compressor and condenser, air intake plenum and fan shroud.

There is a spreadsheet with item numbers, part numbers (if I could find one) and price references.

Spreadsheet

Depending on the condition, I'd like to get something around the "used price" for the items. Some stuff is in good condition. Some is pretty junky.

Rather than part this stuff out piecemeal I much rather someone just buy the whole lot. Asking $3500 for all of it.

And, we also have two rollers that will be for sale soon. Those are in Brevard, NC. We'll keep you updated.

Lastly, we posted all this over in 914 club as well. Feel free to contact us through either forum.

PM sent
adammtb
QUOTE(edrotol @ May 16 2012, 07:32 AM) *

QUOTE(adammtb @ May 15 2012, 07:06 PM) *

Spreadsheet

PM sent

PM replied to
adammtb
#67, #139 and #189 are sold.
aturboman
I'm interested in #85 the 2" plastic hoses; if they are not cracked.

I'll offer $10 +shipping since I did not see a price.

Thanks
adammtb
QUOTE(aturboman @ May 17 2012, 07:23 AM) *

Thanks

Do you mean #85 the 2 plastic drain tubes, or do you mean #86 the 2"hose? #85 have some cracks along the line....if you still want'em why don't we say $10 shipped. #86 should be intact and I think $10 plus shipping would work. Let me know.
aturboman
Yes I need the plastic drain hoses. $10 shipped is fine. Please send me your Paypal info. Thanks Robert

QUOTE(adammtb @ May 17 2012, 06:07 PM) *

Thanks

Do you mean #85 the 2 plastic drain tubes, or do you mean #86 the 2"hose? #85 have some cracks along the line....if you still want'em why don't we say $10 shipped. #86 should be intact and I think $10 plus shipping would work. Let me know.

adammtb
QUOTE(aturboman @ May 17 2012, 06:34 PM) *

Yes I need the plastic drain hoses. $10 shipped is fine. Please send me your Paypal info. Thanks Robert

Thanks

Paypal is timmporscheparts@gmail.c o m
aturboman
Payment sent, thanks.

QUOTE(adammtb @ May 17 2012, 07:44 PM) *

QUOTE(aturboman @ May 17 2012, 06:34 PM) *

Thanks

Paypal is timmporscheparts@gmail.c o m

two-strokejohn
I'd like to purchase all four item 139 seat brkts. I see the price is $20.00 ea.? Please send total and I'll paypal total. Thanks, John
adammtb
QUOTE(two-strokejohn @ May 20 2012, 09:01 AM) *

I'd like to purchase all four item 139 seat brkts. I see the price is $20.00 ea.? Please send total and I'll paypal total. Thanks, John

Sorry, 139 has sold earlier.
Todd Enlund
Red means sold? Otherwise, I'll take 21 & 22.
adammtb
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ May 20 2012, 08:52 PM) *

Red means sold? Otherwise, I'll take 21 & 22.

Yes, red means sold.

Sorry I've been away....had a busy weekend and Monday. To update everyone, these items are sold:

21, 22, 43, 65, 67, 85, 119, 139, 160 and 189
tatra603
I am looking for right roll bar aluminum vertical trim piece, and the small air intake grill above battery. Let me know, just digging this 914 out of storage, I'm sure I'll need more, thanks, Phil
adammtb
QUOTE(tatra603 @ May 31 2012, 11:17 AM) *

I am looking for right roll bar aluminum vertical trim piece, and the small air intake grill above battery. Let me know, just digging this 914 out of storage, I'm sure I'll need more, thanks, Phil

Phil, so we don't mess it up, do you have our item numbers for those parts?
jabberwocky
PM sent on #202
adammtb
QUOTE(jabberwocky @ Jun 1 2012, 03:04 PM) *

PM sent on #202

PM replied to.
adammtb
Someone make an offer on the whole lot (edit: reasonable offer) we want'em gone.
jeeperjohn56
Is Item 145 still available?I'll take it. Total with s/h to 94531 Ca.Thanks John
adammtb
Bump. Still have lots of parts. My brother's seven arrived the other day and he wants them gone. Make an offer.
CG-914
Item #94
Pair of sidemarkers,
It only shows the new price,
What do you want for them?

If reasonable I'll take them!
Harpo
I will take the pair of targa latches. How much?

Thanks

David
adammtb
QUOTE(CG-914 @ Jul 7 2012, 07:09 AM) *

Item #94
Pair of sidemarkers,
It only shows the new price,
What do you want for them?

If reasonable I'll take them!

How about $35 shipped? Does that sound reasonable? They should fit in a USPS flate rate box. To what zipcode/address?
adammtb
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jul 7 2012, 09:43 AM) *

I will take the pair of targa latches. How much?

Thanks

David

Which ones? What item # did we assign.

Someone is ahead of you for 168 and 169, but if it does not work, I'll let you know.
Rusty
Got my parts. Thanks for a smooth transaction. smile.gif
adammtb
Bump. Still have lots of parts, and 2 cars for sale.
adammtb
We are back...after a long time away (and several cross country trips) we've got the parts and the cars on the chopping block again. Several more things have sold so get in touch (reply here, pm etc) if you want something. And, we're still hoping someone wants to buy the whole package. Here is a link to our c/l ad:

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/3461721988.html
adammtb
bumping this back to the top. We still have tons of parts. Would love for someone to buy the whole lot, cars included.

QUOTE(adammtb @ Dec 11 2012, 04:27 PM) *

We are back...after a long time away (and several cross country trips) we've got the parts and the cars on the chopping block again. Several more things have sold so get in touch (reply here, pm etc) if you want something. And, we're still hoping someone wants to buy the whole package. Here is a link to our c/l ad:

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/3461721988.html

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.