Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AWESOME CLEAN project on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting
this photo alone is worth the 500 they want for it....
skline
Minnesota is one of the worst states for rust on cars. I have a brother who lives there and the cars rust out in just 2 or 3 years out there. The bumpers look nice though. I am sure it would be worth its weight in parts.
tracks914
If it wasn't a 3 day drive to go get it I might consider a second project, but that being said I think I can find a better one closer to home. confused24.gif
Rusty
I'm interested. Emailed the seller for a few more pictures.

Don't want to get into a bidding war with another Clubber, though.
tracks914
I'm no threat....bid away. aktion035.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Oct 10 2004, 10:30 AM)
I'm no threat....bid away. aktion035.gif

I'm not worried about a "threat"... just don't want to start driving up the price for someone who might want/need it more than I do. smile.gif

eBay CAN be friendly, ya know. cool.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
GWN7
I sent him a email a couple days ago asking if he had a clear title for the car (he does BTW). It's only 9 hrs from me.
Rusty
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Oct 10 2004, 11:19 AM)
I sent him a email a couple days ago asking if he had a clear title for the car (he does BTW). It's only 9 hrs from me.

I emailed him, and he was kind of vauge about the "Brad Mayeur reinforced door sills"... which makes me believe that he has Brad's frame kit installed... and that usually means significant rust repair on the longs.

He said the floor was good.

I asked for pictures, because the ones on the ad don't show the longs or suspension well at all.

It's about 4 hours from Des Moines... and another 5 from Kansas for me.

Do you want it, Bruce?
seanery
I like the painted wheels with big hubcaps. biggrin.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 10 2004, 11:31 AM)
I like the painted wheels with big hubcaps. biggrin.gif

LOL... they're not all painted the same color.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Rusty
I watched the last 3 minutes... it went for a grand.

Too rich for that car, especially considering the sellers refusal to send pictures of the pans and longs.

Dunno if the buyer is on here or not.

-Rusty smoke.gif
rick 918-S
I just saw this. I could have checked it out for you guy's and picked it up and stored it until you had time to pick it up. I would be concerned about the Brad kit on a MN car. usually means terminal rust repair attempted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.