Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Image Resizer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
I just installed this tool on my wife's laptop and it has made my life a lot easier. I thought that it would help out some of the folks here too that are having a difficult time resizing photos so that they can upload them to the forum.

It woks very simply. After you have installed the tool, when you right-click on a picture file you will now see an option that says "Resize Pictures". It then gives you the options of Small, Medium, Large, Handheld or Custom. If will then create a copy of the original picture resized to your specifications.

It works well, is always available and you don't need to learn a new application.

Image Resizer
This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click.
iiibdsiil
Hey, you have 914 posts.
tracks914
QUOTE(iiibdsiil @ Oct 10 2004, 07:29 AM)
Hey, you have 914 posts.

You have too much time on your hands to notice that. Or is it just a Sunday morning thing.
iiibdsiil
Well, I looked up to see who posted it, and the 914 caught my eye.
seanery
Paul,
thanks for the link. biggrin.gif

I just added a new topic in the FAQ forum with brief directions. smile.gif
sanglee007
Infranview is pretty easy to use, even if it's "learning a new app"

plus, it's free, has a bunch of plug-ins and can correct for my crappy picture taking techniques (haphazardly pointing and holding clicky button)

I have corrected a pretty mean green glare from the tiger viewing area at the SF Zoo, and some crappy flourescent lighting at my friend's swearing in ceremony with Iview and I'm more than happy. Heck, I haven't touched photoshop in years because of it.

but I have XP and I'm sending your link to all my buddies with XP.

Sang
Sorry to thread-jack your "somebody's bored" post! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.