Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR T-shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
Just to give everyone an update on WCR t-shirts, I am currently going through our lists to figure out who got shirts at the event and who needs to have their mailed.

With the site being down, we were forced to revert back to the stone age and hand write stuff down!

I'll be sorting everything out this weekend and trying to get them sent out next week. For those who ordered after the cutoff date, yours will be sent once we order any extra's we need.
Andyrew
I received mine smile.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey Brett, I didn't get my T-shirts, ran out of 3XL. I paid full price for two shirts. Here is my address John Cardenas 1722 Mt. Silliman Way, Antioch, Ca. 94531. Thanks John
JStroud
Got Mine, if you end up with an extra XL i'll take another.

Jeff
biosurfer1
alright guys, here is the list I came up with for who is owed shirts and what sizes. If you don't see your name on the list, please let me know. If there is not a size next to your name, let me know what size you want

Nathan Morse (aircooledtechguy) XXL
Nathan Scruggs (nathansnathan) L+M+XL
John Cardenas (jeeperjohn56) XXXL(2)
Jamie DeRuiter+1 (lucid 914 dream) XL
Larry Moeller (larrym) ?? no size given
Tony Ainsworth (scrz914) L
Geoff Straw (strawman) M
David Parmenter (dparmenter) XXL
Jeff Donnelly (jeffdon) XL
Daniel Blanchard (screen name?) ?? no size given
Jeffery Haas (Haasman) L
Bryan Stich XL
Rick M(2)
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ May 24 2012, 01:23 PM) *

alright guys, here is the list I came up with for who is owed shirts and what sizes. If you don't see your name on the list, please let me know. If there is not a size next to your name, let me know what size you want

Nathan Morse (aircooledtechguy) XXL
Nathan Scruggs (nathansnathan) L+M+XL
Jeffrey Tucker (Jeffs9146) L
John Cardenas (jeeperjohn56) XXXL(2)
Jamie DeRuiter+1 (lucid 914 dream) XL
Larry Moeller (larrym) ?? no size given
Tony Ainsworth (scrz914) L
Geoff Straw (strawman) M
David Parmenter (dparmenter) XXL
Jeff Donnelly (jeffdon) ?? no size given
Daniel Blanchard (screen name?) ?? no size given
Jeffery Haas (Haasman) L
Bryan Stich XL
Rick M(2)

You can take me Jeffrey Tucker off the list! I got mine delivered to me at the auto cross on the last day!!
biosurfer1
thanks Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.