Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: all earthlink users ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
all emails from this BBS to earthlink.net email addresses are bouncing because of their "spamBlocker".
i do not know how their spamblocker works and/or if you as the enduser have control over the settings.

if so, please make sure 914world.com email is not blocked ...
<_< Andy
SLITS
"And like a rubber ball, I come bouncing back to you........."

All hail earthlink!
Gint
wacko.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif beer.gif
DuckRyder
I learned one thing from my very short time with an earthlink account:

EarthLink sucks and you can quote me on that.
jPs
Perfect time to add my two cents. I run a website hosted virtually off EL. I noted it went down on Friday and called them Sat to ask what's going on. The gal said they could reach it fine and so I gave her the traceroute that shows my packets getting from TX to CA where the server resides. Knowning a little bit about networking and thinking there was a routing issue I asked here where are you? She said the corporate offices are in Alanta. I said, no where are you? After a lot of stuttering she said Manilla. I asked her who was in the U.S. and she said nobody. Told her to piss off and on Monday I'm switching service to a local provider and of course EL will get a nasty letter and the corporate idiots can throw it in the bitbucket if they want.

I lost my job to outsourcing and this stuff really pisses me off. I will be on the I hate earthlink bandwagon from now on....oh and my wife is responsible for over $10m in telecom bills and after my rant they'll lose any pennies they got from her too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.