Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawn Patrol Run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
I'd like to say it's that time of the year again, however we're way past due. Mostly because of me. So, anyone still want to roll. If you have not attended before, all teeners are welcome. Since it's been so long coming I thought we would combine Rice Cyn & Palomar for a good long run.
When------May 26 Sat
Where-----Starbuck's 30571 Highway 79 S
**NOTE** Don't turn right at the 2nd lite (Pechanga Pkwy). Turn into the strip mall past the lite. Otherwise you'll be doing a U-turn.

Itinerary: driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
OK, Here it is:
If your coming from north of us "DO NOT" take HiWay 79 N. aka Winchester Rd. It will be the first HiWay 79. Exit Hiway 79 S which will be the second Hiway 79 and a couple of miles further down the 15. Cross over the 15 and the Starbucks is on the right in a small strip center immediately past the stoplight at Pechanga Parkway. This is the 2nd lite after getting on the 79S and is less than a 1/2 mile off freeway. There is a Valero gas station on the corner. I propose we catch coffee, chat, then drive our first leg into Valley Center (our 1/2 way point) and catch a bite there.
0530hr's - Rendevous at Starbucks. Coffee, chat and any pre-drive briefings that may come up + minor bull shitting
0600hr's appx. - depart (or when the last person arrives - we will wait for ya if you get lost or run late but you need to call me) for the Rice Canyon Leg
0645hr's appx. - arrive Harra's/pit stop/breakfast + major bull shitting/sharing lies
0730hr's appx. - depart for second leg (Palomar Leg) and return trip to Temecula via an alternate route!
0930 - 1000hr's - arrive Temecula
Wear your name tags and...................
If you think you could be late or get lost PM me for my cell #. Kent
914Bryan
biggrin.gif I was wondering when a run would be cooked up! I'm in! driving.gif
Elliot Cannon
I'm up for a "dusk patrol". biggrin.gif
phatnine11
Bump!
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 17 2012, 09:15 PM) *

I'm up for a "dusk patrol". biggrin.gif

Your telling me. I haven't had a day off in 22 days.
'73-914kid
I'll be a no show I'm afraid. The girlfriend has a field hockey tournament in Moorpark, and I haven't seen her in a little over a month..Sorry guys. Next time though!
tavoman27
I'm working really hard on getting my 914 ready by the end of July... after that I will love to roll with you guys!
76-914
As long as you prefer driving your 914 over sleeping in, you will fit right in. biggrin.gif
eric9144
I'll likely be there, just got to clear it with the 'boss' blink.gif
76-914
beerchug.gif Alright; Eric the Motorcycle Terrorist. happy11.gif
phatnine11
bump!
eric9144
icon_bump.gif
It's going to be perfect driving weather!
eric9144
Ethan, where's Brent been? Haven't seen him on the board forever...he was a dawn patrol regular!
eric9144
So this should be interesting, my mom wants to go on the run...god bless her, she's fought cancer recently, had heart surgery a week ago and has supported my teener sickness since I was 16yrs old...I warned her that I drive like a bat outta hell trying to keep up with Kent and she still wants to go driving.gif
76-914
I've seen Brent post in the classified so I think he is still "with car". He was building one last I knew. See you guys ( & gal) in the morning. Eric, if you end up running late, no sweat. We'll wait.
'73-914kid
I think Brent is busy with work to be honest. I haven't heard much from him, but the last time I checked in with him he was across the pond on a business tip IIRC.
914Bryan
Never saw or heard updates...Did the run happen? I was down with some electrical gremlins and couldn't make it.
eric9144
Yes it did and it was an absolute blast as always! I usually get more pics and vid but my passenger this time was spending too much time holding on to work a camera! driving.gif

You will have to get out to the next one!
914Bryan
Yes for sure! To make up for it, I drove Ortega Highway in anger today. Made the world right!
RiqueMar
Hey guys! Brent has been bouncing back and fourth from the UK to here over the last few months. I spoke to him last week, and he said he'd be back Late June IIRC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.