Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: LE Spoiler, Piston/Cylinder, Passenger Window
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Daiberl
Hello,

I have a damaged LE like spoiler for free (you pick up), an early passenger window for $10, and a set of AA 94mm Piston/Cylinder with pins and clips, maybe 300 miles on them, for a 2.0, for $100. Would ship the pistons/cylinders.
hot_shoe914
That spoiler looks so much better than the one on my LE, you sure you don't want to ship? confused24.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 17 2012, 07:45 PM) *

That spoiler looks so much better than the one on my LE, you sure you don't want to ship? confused24.gif

Hi Shoe,
I'm not sure how much shipping would be, the spoiler is free so if you cover the costs I can drop the spoiler off at a FEDEX or UPS but would very likely have to but a box.
- Juergen
hot_shoe914
I'd be happy to cover shipping expenses.
914werke
Ill be over this afternoon to collect the spoiler smile.gif
hot_shoe914
What's the latest on the LE spoiler, are you going to ship to me at my expense or did rdauenhauer screw me out of it? confused24.gif beerchug.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 20 2012, 02:06 AM) *

What's the latest on the LE spoiler, are you going to ship to me at my expense or did rdauenhauer screw me out of it? confused24.gif beerchug.gif

Rich picked it up on Friday.
914werke
I screwed you out of it Shoe. shades.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ May 20 2012, 11:55 AM) *

I screwed you out of it Shoe. shades.gif

That's cool, I know shipping can be a pain in the butt. My lazy ass would have probably let it sit in the box for over a year before ever opening it. The one I have isn't damaged, just rock pecked to hell, just needs a little paint. Put it to good use and enjoy my friend. beerchug.gif
Daiberl
Bump for the pistons/cylinders, spoiler is gone.
Daiberl
Another bump for the cylinders/pistons biggrin.gif Want to get them out of my garage, make me an offer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.