Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: W.O.T. - Hey, Seattle guys!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
To your Seahawks.... lol2.gif

I'm a die-hard Denver Bronco fan myself, but in this case -

GO RAMS!! smilie_pokal.gif
Korijo
mad.gif :finger2: mad.gif
STL914
Oh Kevin, that was so low!!

But, agree.gif

Go RAMS!!
SpecialK
Sorry, I couldn't help myself happy11.gif

I'd like to be a fly on the wall of the Seahawks locker room....some "serious" ass-chewing gonna be going on. Yack.gif
Neal
two words, game plan... Holmgren once more turned on his pussy switch and played to protect the lead, Hasselback was having passing problems towards the end of the game and once again Koren Robinson can't catch a fucking pass. All I know is that it's a long season and lots of top teams will loose close games before it's over.
if they make the playoffs then we will see if they have the stuff.

not quite on the bandwagon yet mad.gif
Bleyseng
Ray Rhodes was calling some weird defenses too at the end. WTF was that all out blitz on 3rd and 5???? Easy pass across the middle for a touchdown.

Geoff <_<
BatAc
I'm a Steeler fan, always have been always will. I could care less what the 'Hawks do. Let's face it it's the first winning team they've faced, 'nough said. cool_shades.gif
wheelo
Seattle... Sea-Chickens.... lay-an-egg....

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Good !

Serves 'em right ... go back to AFC ...

w00t.gif
914werke
I dont know what you MO boys are crowin about, the Birds are STILL at the TOP of the division. pissoff.gif cool.gif
Im still cryin. What a way to ruin a perfect Oct. Sunday. mad.gif
Im with you Neal, its still early ...next sun will be a real test.
Rhodes71/914
Five weeks into the season and this is the first thread about football that I have seen on this board, I was begining to think that was a banned topic.

Oh the sea-chickens... I don't think that the NW is made for pro sports teams, to much other great stuff to do here besides watch football.
Rocky
Sh#t happens! finger.gif Lets talk after next week when the Hawks shut down New Englands winning streak, baby.
And by the way...fight on USC. aktion035.gif

Tim
tdgray
I am going into hiding ohmy.gif

Both the Browns and OSU just suck right now. mad.gif

You get used to the Browns constant shit ..... but OSU huh.gif DAMN man now I am actually going to have to get something done over the weekend instead of watching football. <_<

Oh and BTW Pittsburgh still SUCKS... we just suck worse.
Toast
I really dont have a favorite team, I just like watching the game and looking at where they draw that yellow line of scrimmage. cool.gif

I root for whoever wins! biggrin.gif

I have watched alot of Bronco and 49ers games thoe... cool_shades.gif
BMartin914
I'm a die-hard Denver Bronco fan myself

agree.gif
Root_Werks
I went to a Hawks game once when I was a kid inside this really stinky, musty round cement building. It was like some wierd dream..... wacko.gif
SpecialK
I grew up in Denver, so football was the 'only real sport'. Back in "the day" we didn't have baseball to speak of (Denver Bears?), and Hockey (Denver Spurs) was just as lame, and let's not forget the Nuggets rolleyes.gif . First Bronco game I went to was Broncos VS Jets at Mile High (Joe Namath was QB ohmy.gif ), and my Mom still has Broncos season tickets clap56.gif ! You want to piss her off, call during the game ar15.gif , gauranteed a "get to the point" conversation!

Now living out here in St. Louis I've got the Rams (whom I've just jinxed for the rest of the season for starting this thread), the Cardinals (sorry Dodger's fans....not! lol2.gif [also just now jinxed]), and the St. Louis Blues (not a big hockey fan, but the Blue's fans make it fun to go watch, particularly if Chicago's the visiting team beer.gif Yack.gif ). Lots of talent out here, but I still say........GO BRONCOS!!
Toast
I went to a SF 49ers game and for the whole game I tried to figure out where that see-thru yellow line was......
And........believe it or not, it wasn't raining either. unsure.gif
BatAc
I'll agree the Browns do SUCK! However you have to admit Ben is looking very special. It is such a joy to watch!!!
Meredith
The only team I'm rooting for this year is my fantasy football team. And right now, I'm in first place! w00t.gif

If I had to pick a team, I'd go with the Houston Texans, mainly because David Carr is my hot, stellar quarterback. wub.gif

Mer
Joe Ricard
So !!!!!
Joe Nemecheck won a race this weekend. ending a 53 race winless stretch. driving.gif

Geesh you guys got your priorities all messed up. There were 25 guys running Autocross in New Orleans during Tropical storm Mathew. pray.gif Now ya gotta love that. mueba.gif
rhodyguy
i know this is way late. i was in nebraska. the score was flashed during the other game that was on(greenbay) and they cut to the hawks at the end. they were simply carrying on the tradition of professional sports in seattle, tanking in the last quarter of the game. now the beating the cornhuskers took in texas was interesting. you have to be in lincoln to appreciate the PAIN. the west coast offense doesn't play well, when the quarterback can't throw the ball.

kevin
tdgray
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 13 2004, 11:42 AM)
the west coast offense doesn't play well, when the quarterback can't throw the ball.

kevin

Yea I know.... we are learning that a west coast quarterback who CAN throw doesn't do very well on a east coast offense team sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.