Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weekend of Oct 30th & 31st
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
All kinds of choices for Performance fans this w/e, well, at least for those of us
here in California. wavey.gif

Sears Point: Porsche Racing Club & NASA

California Speedway: Rolex Sports Car series (final round)

Willow Springs: Cobra Owners Club

ButtonWillow: SVT Owners Association

Laguna Seca: SCCA Vintage races

Last weekend for Magic Mountain to stay open until 10pm too!
GWN7
Gee...I'll either be raking leaves or shoveling snow finger.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
SLITS
Go to Howard's WCC2005 Planning Meeting - you get free gas after eating his free barbecue. chowtime.gif pain30.gif
Trekkor
also, GGR a/x # 9 at candlestick on the 30th.

I'm *considering* Sears unsure.gif

KT
carreraguy
Don't forget the ALMS NIGHT race at Laguna this coming weekend; should be interesting!

If you are in to motorcycles at all, recommend you buy your tix soon for the MotoGP competition next July; its one of the "F1 races" of motorcycles and will only be at one location in the US next year - Laguna Seca. Will definitely be a sold out event!
GTeener
QUOTE(trekkor @ Oct 11 2004, 03:58 PM)
also, GGR a/x # 9 at candlestick on the 30th.

I'm *considering* Sears unsure.gif

KT

I'm going to the Candlestick AX on Oct. 30th and doing the Sears Point HSDE on Nov. 14th with my dad. Hopefully his car improvements will be ready by then...

I went with my brother to Laguna in June and he kicked my bootyshake.gif in my dad's car sad.gif I need to learn to shift better I guess laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.