1966 Beetle sedan with sunroof. Pan is a '68, 4 lug. 1600 single port engine, 009 distributor, Solex carb, runs good. I use it as a daily driver. 4 speed, shifts and downshifts well, though likes to pop out of reverse. Interior is pretty gutted, needs headliner. Has door panels from a '68. Has some carpet kit pieces that are not installed. Driver's seat is aftermarket bucket seat, passenger's seat is stock '66, low back style seat. Rear seat is in great condition. Smaller, aftermarket steering wheel. Steering column is out of a Porsche 914. I have the missing dash grill and fuel gauge, just not installed. One piece "Cal look" style windows. All three rear windows are tinted, with new rubber seals all around. Rear window has defrost, not hooked up. Windshield has new rubber seal and has sun tinting on upper portion. Brand new master cylinder installed, new rubber brake hoses all around. Needs new brake light switch (leaking). New engine cooling tin pieces installed. Seat belts from '74 bus installed, also have seat belts for rear seat, not installed. Paint is in good to decent condition. Small dent on passenger door. Have painted running boards to go with it, not installed. Tagged until May 2013.

$1850. Open to offers. Located in Modesto

Text/Call 209-303-3231. If no answer, leave a voicemail, I may be working. I have been having problems with my phone lately, if you have called me with interest in the car please try again.
Also interested in trades for a newer four door, 4 cylinder family style car. Let me know what you have. Please TEXT about trades!

Thank you..

Click images below for bigger view

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!