Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (SOLD) (2) Konig bucket seats $400+
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drgchapman
2 Konig seats, fit 914 very well. Came out of my red /6. Currently using a Kirky aluminum race seat. Seats look brand new. Great look in a 914, very comfortable and hold your butt in place around those fast corners.

$400+ shipping

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mr.242
UPDATE: First to post = 3rd in line. Don't do like me....PM the seller first in an attempt to buy it. DAMN!

DIBS. piratenanner.gif I would love ONE if someone else wants the other.... will you split?

I have a '70 with solid passenger.

If I have to I could buy both and then sell the second.

Thanks,
Mark
db9146
I'll take the second, the one on the passenger side in the pic, please.

But I'll take both if Mr.242 backs out on the 1st one.
Lennies914
I'll get in line for the pair.
JRust
Sent a PM earlier but better reply too. Just in Case the PM didn't work smile.gif
carr914
If everyone else falls into a bottomless pit & never heard from again, I'll take them
drgchapman
Fastest Sale ever!
Thanks for the interest.
db9146
who got them?
JRust
Im the lucky guy. Picking them up to biggrin.gif night
bulitt
Wow, that was a great deal on some great seats aktion035.gif
wes
Wow great deal, I would have loved this one!
db9146
okay...but I think posting is also a good idea just so that the timing of the responses is out in the open to keep everything above board, particularly on an item that is this hot.

No accusations, just suggesting.
carr914
QUOTE(bulitt @ May 21 2012, 12:53 PM) *

Wow, that was a great deal on some great seats aktion035.gif

Yeah Baby, Jamie got a good deal.

db, I could go either way on your suggestion. PM's can keep negotiation between Buyer & Seller. Sometimes Sellers don't even go back to read their ads. I responded to 1 last week - in the meantime the Seller has posted 2 or 3 more ads for other stuff, no response on the Original Ad
JRust
QUOTE(db9146 @ May 21 2012, 10:15 AM) *

okay...but I think posting is also a good idea just so that the timing of the responses is out in the open to keep everything above board, particularly on an item that is this hot.

No accusations, just suggesting.

I don't know if I was the first guy to PM him or not. Doesn't really matter does it. When I sell parts I don't go exactly in order all the time. Alot depends on ease of the sale. If I have to ship something. 9 times out of 10 I would sell it to a local guy picking it up over shipping it. I am still helping out a fellow teener. Plus I get to actually see them & talk 914's.

Not trying to step on any toes here. I'm just happy I ended up with them. I didn't do anything tricky or underhanded confused24.gif
drgchapman
OK boys, here is the scoop. I had 4 offers with in 10 minutes....should have upped the price apparently(?).
I know Jamie, he lives an hour from me. No shipping, no boxes, no hassle. Life isn't always fair, get used to it. It does matter who you know.....
monkeyboy
Dumb question...

Will those fit in the stock back pad? I know they are sold, but I like the idea.
drgchapman
QUOTE(monkeyboy @ May 21 2012, 03:20 PM) *

Dumb question...

Will those fit in the stock back pad? I know they are sold, but I like the idea.

Yes, they fit quite well, very retentive for your butt as well.
jeeperjohn56
Gary, What other parts are you selling? can we get picture's of those? Are you selling the 8x16 Fuchs that match the 7's I got from you. John confused24.gif
pete000
WOW What a steal !!!!!

Some one got the deal of the century ! smilie_pokal.gif
Lennies914
Alright Jamie, how much for the seats? biggrin.gif
drgchapman
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ May 21 2012, 05:23 PM) *

Gary, What other parts are you selling? can we get picture's of those? Are you selling the 8x16 Fuchs that match the 7's I got from you. John confused24.gif

I have a few more items to part company with, stay tuned......
pete000
Just saw these seats listed on ebay for $1500.00 !!

Ha ha just kidding, but there is a pair on Pelican listed for that much !!
monkeyboy
QUOTE(drgchapman @ May 21 2012, 03:24 PM) *

QUOTE(monkeyboy @ May 21 2012, 03:20 PM) *

Dumb question...

Yes, they fit quite well, very retentive for your butt as well.

Thanks. That's what I am looking for... I see a few seats that say they fit, and then I see people say they don't.

Glad to hear of a set that people have confirmed do fit. beer.gif
Skid
My dad has a set of these seats that he is wanting to sell but has never gotten around to it. They aren't as nice as the ones sold here and would probably need to be reupholstered, but if anyone is interested let me know. Maybe I can convince him to pull them out and make an ad.

Chase
edrotol
QUOTE(Skid @ Jun 23 2012, 05:33 PM) *

My dad has a set of these seats that he is wanting to sell but has never gotten around to it. They aren't as nice as the ones sold here and would probably need to be reupholstered, but if anyone is interested let me know. Maybe I can convince him to pull them out and make an ad.

Chase

PM sent
Skid
Ok, I just looked at the seats and they definitely need to be reupholstered. The middle inserts are pretty good but the side bolsters will need to be redone. They are filthy right now so I will have to clean them up before we do anything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.