Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 917 knob sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
I had intended to do this as soon as the World came back up, but have been buried in work and dad duties.

I have 7 917 knobs on hand for stock shifters.
I have 2 Walnut knobs on hand, also for stock shifters.
I have 5 or 6 blanks that could turn into knobs if the above sell and I have the time to turn more of them...

And then that's it - likely for the rest of 2012.

For prices, etc, please click on my Member Vendor thread and read the first post. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=168820

When these are gone, they are gone. I don't plan on buying more stock to build more until winter at the soonest, and won't likely make any more until its time to gear up for Hershey 2013.

My current stock on hand:
IPB Image
speed metal army
Those are nice. smile.gif
VaccaRabite
Thanks. smile.gif

Also, if you are going to be hosting a large 914 gathering and want a knob donation as a give-away, now would be the time to let me know.

Zach
76-914
Those are beautiful Zach. poke.gif Are you going to move this post to the classifieds.
VaccaRabite
All the for sale information is in the Member Vendor thread I listed in the first post. See the bolded part. I am taking care to follow the rules.

Zach
carr914
Zach, will the 917 Knobs fit on a 84 911 Shift Rod? If they do I'll take one

T.C.

Click to view attachment
VaccaRabite
Assuming it has the 915 transmission that was stock on the 84, yes they will work.

Zach
carr914
Sent you $$
Ferg
Love mine driving.gif

seanery
nice interior Ferg! what's that thing mounted to your shifter? or is it an optical illusion?
Ferg
That's my Hi Fi man!
seanery
LOL! that thing is hilarious!!!
914itis
av-943.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.