Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 5 Mahle Gasburner Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Back on market. Buyer didn't have the money.
These wheels came on a 914 that I recently purchased. 4 of the wheels are in good condition with normal wear/ "patina". Use as is or refinish to look like new. The 5th wheel is damaged. It was driven with loose lug bolts and the lug bolt area is ground much wider than it should be. I am told this can be repaired but I am selling "as-is". Alloy lug nuts are included. Tires are not included and will be removed prior to shipping. $1,795 for all 5. Certified check, money order or paypal (buyer pays paypal fee). Please PM me to purchase. Thank you, Mark
carr914
Lightest Wheels ever made for Porsche

If you want to sell them quick, just put them on the "Bird"
mepstein
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 22 2012, 01:29 PM) *

Lightest Wheels ever made for Porsche

If you want to sell them quick, just put them on the "Bird"

10.4 lbs

Yes, they are on pelican.
JmuRiz
I already responded with my smart-ass 914-owner response biggrin.gif

I really do wish I had the money for them, the steelies on my other car are so damn heavy!
mepstein
back on market
Cairo94507
Thank God I didn't see this thread until after they sold. The last thing I need right now is to buy a set of gas burners that I really want for my car. That was a good price BTW.
mepstein
Back on market smile.gif
Cairo94507
Guys, this is a darn good price. If my car was further along in the restoration I would grab these up. But I have to focus on getting the body of my car rust free and in primer. I love these wheels on 914's and will have a set for my car one day.

GLWTS Mark.
mepstein
New lower price - $1,795
mepstein
SOLD - Thanks, Mark
Cairo94507
Good. I can breath now. Those wheels were haunting me. They were a good deal at 2K they were a great deal at $1,795.
markb
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 29 2012, 08:31 PM) *

Good. I can breath now. Those wheels were haunting me. They were a good deal at 2K they were a great deal at $1,795.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.