Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hella Relay Source
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I finally reinstalled the original Hella flasher relay i my 1975 1.8. The e-brake light flashes when pulled up. Took it for a drive, after several uses of the turn signals, the realy stops working-now I remember why I pulled it out. After a few minutes it works, then goes into "sleep" mode.

It had been replaced by a square relay with number something like: 914_ _ _ _ _ _ 11. Got it from Auto Atlanta, he has a description of a similiar problem in Tech Tips. That realy would not flash whe the ebrake was on- it buzzed.

The Hella relay has the following ID:
Hella 71373
TBB44 4DB
003425-02

Got a source ? Is this like original ? Got a suggestion ? I've been working at restoring this car sice 1985 and have it 90% complete-these little things are tough.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Aaron Cox
no clue about the relay, but are you coming to the AX in San bernardino on the 23?

hijack over
jim_hoyland
I'm planning on it. I think there is a map posted, right ?
Aaron Cox
yep.

you might wanna post your intent on that thread (nailed) others may come if they know lots of people are coming biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.