Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $20,000.00 Buys it all!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hot_shoe914
Title and description pretty much says it all. If it is 914 related and I own it, it goes in the package with the exception of my Bumble Bee. I gave my word I would never sell it. If there are any seriously interested parties I will compile a list. This will include but not limited to Christine, 1973 2.0 with appearance group. Serious rust but with a fresh 2056 that starts and runs and is driveable.(if you have the guts.) Another '73 with appearnce group package with complete 5 lug set up all the way around. Car is at Scotty's having work done. No motor in it. A rust free 1973 2.0 with appearance group which is also at Scotty's in the process of being painted. She is a stripped down rolling shell but I have everything to put her back together including a fresh motor awaiting her. A complete badass race motor(needs assembly) which should throw about 200HP and 200lbs of torque.

So here is a list of what I have for sale. Please note that the Engine is being sold complete from flywheel to Doghouse fan. And out the valve covers.

All motor machine work was performed at European Motorworks in Hawthorne;
Counter weighted Crank 80mm and balanced with Rods, flywheel, pressure plates and disk Can you say Torque?
S S Chevy Rods and Chevy Journals and 22mm pin
KB pistons with AA 96 mm jugs. NEW
Cam 308 Dur, 500 lift. NEW
Heads 46 x 38 matched to intakes
Lighted flywheel I think 11pds
Drysump three stage oil pump
13 gallon oil tank with lines.
911 Dog house fan from Fat with alternator
44 Idf carbs with filter and Matched port intakes to heads with gene berg 55 idles 35 Venturies polished intakes
NEW Redline carb linkage
Valve train set-up for solid spacer and 911 feet all new parts hardened shaft, spacers
Four-puck clutch disk.
Casework done and we pulled three motors apart to find a great case.
Comes with bearings, seals and gasket kit.
Motor come with some fuel lines and regulator and Y plate Belt. Bolts some ARP tin
Also includes Headers Euro 4 into 1

The above list is just the race motor goodies.

Also includes a storage building full of parts and accessories. Many Matchbox 914s and tons of other goodies. IT ALL GOES!

Price is $20,000.00 CASH in $100.00 dollar bills. Firm, non negotiable (unless you want to pay more) One car is running and there is enough stuff there to put the other two together complete and have them running with fresh motors. Will also include a fresh Evil built gear box with MSX gears with no miles on it. That is 3 complete cars with lots of extra parts. Also includes a set of GT flares from the group buy not yet installed. I am losing interest in thesecars as I am too fat for them anyway so I am willing to reduce down to just the LE. If interested let me know. Show me the money and I will show you all the goodies.

Shoe
914itis
confused24.gif popcorn[1].gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914itis @ May 22 2012, 10:42 PM) *

confused24.gif popcorn[1].gif

Don't worry Paul, I have your dizzy set aside. poke.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Scotti @ May 23 2012, 06:22 AM) *

Someone has been beer3.gif again bootyshake.gif

Why, is my price too low? confused24.gif Probably so considering there is enough stuff to build 3 complete running cars, one with a/c and one with a motor that will take down the fastest of cars, but no, haven't been drinking. Just need to cure the illness and end the addiction. I really only need one nice car.
jt914-6
Don.....April 1st was a couple months ago.....and NO you don't need a Harley!!!

agree.gif
mepstein
All in one buy is a longshot. You've been around long enough to know that. Parting out will get it done, takes time but you will have a constant stream of cash as the parts sell. If the price is right, I have a buyer for your shell at Scotty's. GLWTS, mark
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 23 2012, 07:32 AM) *

All in one buy is a longshot. You've been around long enough to know that. Parting out will get it done, takes time but you will have a constant stream of cash as the parts sell. If the price is right, I have a buyer for your shell at Scotty's. GLWTS, mark

The " shell" at Scott's is a complete numbers matching car with a fresh motor and air conditioning. The rest just happens to be in my storage. Price is 20K and i will throw everything else in for free.
bdstone914
Parting it out is the way to go. There are only a few of us crazy enough to make such a buy.
I did but I paid $13,000 for parts that the previous owner paid over $30,000 for.
The sickness will end when you die, I think.
Bruce
jsayre914
Who are you?

What did you do to Donald?

confused24.gif
markb
Unfortunately, there is no cure for this addiction. I don't really know if that is a good thing or not. Best of luck with your sale.
jt914-6
I think the chineese have taken over Hotshoe's computer.... ar15.gif
timothy_nd28
How much for the heads?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(tim_nd @ May 23 2012, 07:12 PM) *

How much for the heads?

$20,000.00. I will throw everything else in for free if you buy the heads.
EdwardBlume
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
JRust
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
I think your nuts to get rid of it all. I wish you luck with the bulk sale though
scotty b
blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.