I'm selling my 1971 Porsche 914 because it broke down on me and I dont have the time or interest to get it going again.
This car is in really nice shape and may be a really easy fix but my living situation is changing and I need to sell it.

Here are the details:
- Originally a 1.7liter that was upgraded to a '74 2.0liter
- Tail shifting transmission replaced with a better side shifter
- Replaced the shifter bushings and cone screws less then 100 miles ago
- Transmission mounts replaced with new 911 mounts less then 100 miles ago
- Engine mounts replaced less then 100 miles ago
- New speedo cable replaced less then 200 miles ago
- Speedo and tachometer was repaired around 400 miles ago and shows just over 96,700 miles
- Tires have 80-90% tread left
- Driver's side door stay and rubber seal replaced less then 200 miles ago
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Aftermarket exhaust system
- The interior is really clean and complete except for a tear in the passenger seat
- I pulled the rear window and resealed it correctly about 200 miles ago because the previous owner did a poor job
- Smog exempt
- I am the second owner and have all the previous owner's receipts for the engine and transmission replacement as well as a good history of maintenance.

The not so good:
- I was driving the car and it started to hesitate and died with some white smoke coming out the tailpipe so I had it towed home (the car does not run)
- The windshield has a crack in the lower passenger side corner
- The previous owner had the hood and trunk repainted and the paint match is a little off but not too bad
- There are a few rust spots where the paint has started to bubble near the bottom of the windshield
- The passenger seat has a small tear
- The heater blower does not work

Looking for $5000 or best offer
Email for more info or my contact number
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!