Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One of a kind Porsche 914-6 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
This is the ultimate Porsche 914-6. You wont see another one like it on the street or at the track or any show you might attend.
I have a complete binder full of invoices and receipts for all of the work done front to back, and top to bottom.
This is an all metal car, excluding the front and rear bumpers and front valance. It has less than 1000 miles on a complete custom build. That includes a new professionally built motor. Priced way below total buyild cost. You would not be able to build this car as it sits for the current asking price
Extremely well priced at $69,950. Contact Craig at CAMP 914, 503-799-5794
BajaXJ92
One day...

pray.gif wub.gif
NecronomiconJules
Specs? Weight? And does it accommodate the 6'4'' enthusiast?
mepstein
Love Lust that car!
RFoulds
Craig, did it start life as a 6, or a 4? I could see it being worth the price if it has a 914-6 S/N.
avidfanjpl
Craig, this is one spectacular car!

I should keep my 914-6 and paint it, but it is a track car. Not destined for the street.

I actually printed a picture of this car months ago and it hangs in a place of honor in my office in Long Beach.

Go get 'em tiger!

John
jim_hoyland
VIN database shows this a '74. Is that right Craig. Seen this car at the 2011 WCR in Medford. The car is gorgeous in every detail; clearly the best custom 914 I've seen. Good luck with the sale ! smile.gif
Chris H.
I THINK this one might have been the '74 conversion that Craig owned previously. It was an original black car that was converted to a 2.4l. Craig put a new red interior in it (looked awesome). He posted pics after he stripped the paint off the body for a bare metal respray and there was not a mark or rust spot on it. Body was perfect.
Rand
QUOTE(RFoulds @ May 23 2012, 11:27 AM) *

Craig, did it start life as a 6, or a 4? I could see it being worth the price if it has a 914-6 S/N.

I wouldn't put this thing in that context at all. And I wouldn't think you would chop a real six.

This car is all about the *custom* and it was done SUPREMELY. The asking price is WAY less than the build cost. I wish I had the money.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=118520
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=133115

Car of the month here. Best in show at WCR. If you see it in person, you drool.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ May 23 2012, 05:12 AM) *

One day...

pray.gif wub.gif

Oh come on Adam, this is chump change for a princess like you. Just DO IT!
boxstr
Yes this is a 1974 914-4. It is the same car that I purchased from Dan Root. It was black and had the six motor and five lug conversion.
I pulled it apart and had the body and paint done. And I added the red interior.
Mike Tobey(current owner) purchased the car from me, and his vision is now what you see in the pictures.
MoveQik
Best. 914. Ever. drooley.gif
Pat Garvey
That is the most evil looking 914 I've ever seen!

Well done!
Pat
rhodyguy
hard to believe it's the same car.

k
Root_Werks
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 7 2012, 12:02 AM) *

hard to believe it's the same car.

k

agree.gif

Looks good.
AZ914
hold on... let me check my Powerball numbers...
racerbvd
QUOTE(Rand @ May 25 2012, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(RFoulds @ May 23 2012, 11:27 AM) *

I wouldn't put this thing in that context at all. And I wouldn't think you would chop a real six.

This car is all about the *custom* and it was done SUPREMELY. The asking price is WAY less than the build cost. I wish I had the money.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=118520
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=133115

Car of the month here. Best in show at WCR. If you see it in person, you drool.

100% agreed, this is a sweet build and I'm glad that it wasn't based on a real Six, as nice as this is, the Vin doesn't matter as the result speaks loudly!!!
I too would love to own this bad boy.. shades.gif shades.gif
100% agreed, this is a sweet build and I'm glad that it wasn't based on a real Six, as nice as this is, the Vin doesn't matter as the result speaks loudly!!!

I feel a trade coming biggrin.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(396 @ Jun 7 2012, 07:19 PM) *

I feel a trade coming biggrin.gif

is the windshield glass ? chopped sleds often use polycarbonate or acrylic I think.
Phil Plummer
Whoa nice!! I would to chop the roof like that on my 916 look alike-Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.