Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boxed up 73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vwlurch
so i recently took the plumet into the 914 world.Wich is no surprise bieng a vw guy and owning ghia s and late buses with type four motors .witch if i was in my bus trailering my ghia and a 911 rearended me i would have had a teener as the out come hahaha. the car i purchased is a 73 british racing green 2.0l. the man i purchased it off of was a close friend who out grew the car .the point were i got it at was fresh paint ,new seals on body,fully rr brakes,gas tank cleaned and preped,and motor out with a set of big bore nprs and dual dellortos.currently rebuilding my engine up from the bearings and hope to have it finished within a week or so . so far i have upgraded to a larger cam and glass beaded cad plated and powder coated all my tin and excessories.

i have been searching for parts on here and would like to say to all of you, your honestly the most nicest people i have done classifieds with.everything is organized on spread sheets with details and great pictures .on top of it you guys are all supper friendly and helpful .

rabbits the dd
bus is were i got my 2.0l roots
73 914 i have aquired
seanery
welcome.png

Thanks for posting! Welcome to the World, and our crazy addiction!
Lennies914
welcome.png

JawjaPorsche
welcome.png

Love the color!
76-914
Wilcume te tha werld.
steuspeed
Had a VW Scirocco for the last 17 years, and the 914 almost a year now. I don't know how I lived without it. The mid engine is like cheating when it comes to handling. You're going to love it! First part I had to fix was the door handles. Felt right at home instantly.
abnrdo
welcome.png
reharvey
welcome.png Where in Ohio are you? Ray
Bleyseng
looks like Zambezi Green to me. Nice!
markb
welcome.png

It's an addiction, and there is no cure.

Enjoy. smile.gif
rwilner
check out the member vendors section of this site...between all of them you could almost build a 914 from scratch, and most of what they make is better than what the factory produced.
vwlurch
ive noticed that there is a ton of skilled crafters on here it makes me want to do terrrible things to such a original hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.