Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Voted One Of The 10 Slowest Sports Cars In The World!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
Jalopnik Article
Mike D.
HA, I just check in to post the same article!
914 #9 on the list.
arkitect
One of the comments from M T - "I had several 914's, both of them were 1.7s. the motor came out of the volkswagon 411 squareback station wagon. they were built by karman-gia and were marketed as volkswagons in europe. the build tag in the car actually says this. so porsche decided to market them as porsches in the USA. nevertheless, they were the most fun cars i ever had. i'll never forget the time i finally got it up to 100 mph. it took a while but it did it! plus you can take the top off and store it in the trunk. 914's are like oversize go-carts, extremely nimble and fun! i heard that the 2.0 version was a little faster."

Dave smile.gif
Cairo94507
It matters not what they think. I love my 914-6 and it will definitely not be one of the slowest sports cars in the world when completed. Aside from thatI am not building a race car nor do I plan to street race it. I got nothing but love for the 914. wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.