Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Trade Air-Bond IMSA Body/wheels/tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bryans914
Information about this body that is not in the '78-'80 magazine articles would be appreciated. Was built by John Bond, R&T, C&D car mags. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Do you have an opinion as to value? If no 914 folks want the body I will put it on ebay/craig's after two weeks. Offers or trade for engine management system for 6 cyl: Motec, Electromotive crank fired/lost spark, etc for twin plug.

For sale: IMSA Air-Bond body very complete and in great condition. Full wrap, front clip, hood, side skirts, rear fenders, race wheels (solid mags not in pics) and original "78 Firestones (Show?). Do not know value, but it should have historic value to the vintage racer. confused24.gif Info or suggestions please. cheer.gif
carr914
welcome.png

Now per the Classifieds Rules, you need to put a Price ( not offers / trades)

It would be to your benefit to Post pictures of what you have ( not an old Magazine Article) - that way a Buyer will know that you actually have it and what kind of shape it is in. Also people will want to know if you will ship it.

BTW, there was a similar kit on here about 6 months ago - I don't know if it sold or not
bryans914
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 23 2012, 12:41 PM) *

welcome.png

Now per the Classifieds Rules, you need to put a Price ( not offers / trades)

It would be to your benefit to Post pictures of what you have ( not an old Magazine Article) - that way a Buyer will know that you actually have it and what kind of shape it is in. Also people will want to know if you will ship it.

BTW, there was a similar kit on here about 6 months ago - I don't know if it sold or not

Thanks Tampa. I have had the body for about 15 years and have no idea as to what to ask due to its historic value. Maybe some member will know of an appraiser or help find the builder, as these may be the last of these pieces, ie no forms/molds left. I need EMS for 6cyl, so will continue to find a reasonable sell price and get back.
I will also get it out of the top of my garage and get current pictures ASAP, but gone for a while this summer.
Jmedeiros
I was just reading the article about this car in the June 1988 Excellence magazine. You still have the car??
koozy
Subscribing to this thread. I'm interested in what the price might be. Where did you get the info that these are no longer available and there are "no forms/molds left"?

Mike
lpj944
May be interested in the wheels depending on what they look like. Any pics?
rick 918-S
I have a friend that purchased that same body kit from Brad Roberts. We picked it up in Cali. several years ago. I think we paid $ 350.00. Maybe a deal, maybe not. I just spent my fun money on some property or I would make you an offer on the package.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.