Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Trade Body and related parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bryans914
Sale or Trade beer.gif I am asking $750 for the front clip, hood, splitter, side air dams, and standard '70 top (goodcondition), and original doors (stripped, but with inside aluminum skins.
Any suggestions as to price? Goes to Craig's/ebay in two weeks.
Will trade for engine managemant system: Motec, Electromotive for 6 cyl twin plug.

B2524
slightly rotated
bryans914
QUOTE(B2524 @ May 23 2012, 12:55 PM) *

slightly rotated

Thanks! Site trog but working on it. Any comments about value or sources for good used EMS for 6cyl would be appreciated.
timgreen
I am in Illinois and interested in the Baker nose and rockers, do you have a price for shipping?

Thanks,
Tim
bryans914
QUOTE(timgreen @ May 24 2012, 09:45 AM) *

I am in Illinois and interested in the Baker nose and rockers, do you have a price for shipping?

Thanks,
Tim

Thanks for your interest. I will get back as soon as I get a West Chicago shipping cost. Do you want the fiberglass hood (sized)?
George
timgreen
QUOTE(bryans914 @ May 24 2012, 04:16 PM) *

Thanks,
Tim

Thanks for your interest. I will get back as soon as I get a West Chicago shipping cost. Do you want the fiberglass hood (sized)?
George

George -
I don't need the hood but if the price is "right" I would take it also.
Thanks,
Tim
bryans914
QUOTE(timgreen @ May 24 2012, 03:00 PM) *

QUOTE(bryans914 @ May 24 2012, 04:16 PM) *

Thanks,
Tim

George

George -
I don't need the hood but if the price is "right" I would take it also.
Thanks,
Tim

I will get you close up pictures "in the driveway" as soon as the sun comes back; it is 68 and cloudy. Not getting good freight quotes: used guess zip of 61410/Adair and got $220 to $443 shipping cost. Please send zip code and I will hone in on the right shipper/cost.
Thsnkd, G
LotusJoe
Any interest in selling the rear wing?
timgreen
bryans914
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ May 25 2012, 01:08 PM) *

Thanks for the interest, but no I am using it on the new build.
GG
bryans914
QUOTE(bryans914 @ May 25 2012, 04:47 PM) *

GG

Please pardon my having dropped off the grid! I will be out of communication until 6/11 due to unexpected personal/family issues. I will get back on the cost of shipping to your area code upon my return. The box would be 6'x6'x2' and you probably know the weight, but I am guessing under 85lbs.
Again, sorry,
George
Randal
QUOTE(bryans914 @ May 25 2012, 04:47 PM) *

GG

Who's wing is that and how do you like it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.