Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA AX Camarillo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
First one I've been to. Pretty well organized considering 90 (!) cars. Only missed TTOD by NINE seconds. icon8.gif I sucked. Even Slits could have beaten me.

75 degrees, nice breeze, good group.

Got Brakes? RUF RUF!
Howard
Immaculate Teener! wink.gif
Howard
Faster than you might think.
Howard
Another ho hum GT3
Howard
My daughter Suzi with her namesake reflected in glasses. Are they cute or what!
Howard
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Oct 12 2004, 07:43 AM)
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 12 2004, 08:38 AM)
Immaculate Teener!   wink.gif

Connie, that is a cool airplane, I have friend who worked them for TWA, in the mid 60's.

Martin, really hope you can make WCC 2005. Host hotel is across way from local Confederate Air Force digs. 6 T-28's, a Bearcat, C47, and tons more that all fly. Real Airplanes have Round Engines!
nebreitling
Helllloooooo Suzi!

is she single?
seanery
agree.gif

need a son-in-law? confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Glad you had fun....

When the SANTA BARBARA PCA was run by people who actually lived IN SB....we had it at the Earl Warren Showgrounds. We always sold out and had a well organized group. The extra funds subsidized other club activities....

The courses were designed by the locals and we had runs of 1:00+...of course we lost the venue due to new management at the Showgrounds but were invited back later when they fired that wanker......

But the NEW and IMPROVED SB PCA wanted to use the Camarillo Airport ..... IN Freaking Ventura COUNTY....I resigned my club membership over this issue.......

Bitter? Yup.....prolly get over it in time.....still pisses me off though.
Jeroen
Suzi sure looks sweet! Are you sure you are related?
biggrin.gif
Howard
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Oct 12 2004, 08:54 AM)
Suzi sure looks sweet! Are you sure you are related?
biggrin.gif

Hey, look at your kids biggrin.gif It's a maternal thing...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.