Im selling this type 3 that has been sitting, it has a non op on it. The car is very original and complete it had a minor accident in the front in 2005 and it was parked 6 months later i think with a little work it can be on the road no problem or you can use it for parts. It has the original motor with dual carburetors I don't have a title it was lost. I'm near Marconi and I 80 in Sacramento. I blocked my email for spam purposes if you want it call me.
Im asking $1,500.00 or trade or best offer great project for someone that wants a kool car.
http://sacramentobodyandpaint.com/
916-204-9457

key words Volkswagen,Porsche,Jaguar,Alfa Romeo,Dodge,Ford,Chevrolet,shelby,cabriolet,convertible,woody,vicky,wood ,hot rod Mopar Chrysler DeSoto Roadster Cabriolet Dodge bros brothers hemi hot rod street rod vintage antique restoration rat rod ratrod hotrod project coupe sedan l 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 Chevy Ford Dodge Hotrod Muscle Car custom rockabilly CRAGAR BOMB CHEVY CLASSIC PROJECT TRADE trades CHEVELLE Plymouth Chrysler Hemi V8 challenger Charger classic dukes of hazard death proof general lee dixie Cuda Coronet Imperial Roadrunner Superbird Daytona super bee superbee super bird r/t magnum barracuda bararcuda wedge classic chevrolet chevelle duramax cummins cummings diesel gmc trade trades trading nova ss truck 1940 1936 1941, old Volkswagens and Porsche's pre 1979 karmann ghia,beetle bug,thing,micro bus,21 window,23 window,kombi, porsche 356,911,914,912 ,also looking for other European cars,trade,

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!