Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rubber/cloth hose that attaches the brake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
913B
Anyone have a spare set or know a source for them. I did not see them on pelican. I know AA has them too, but just looking for another source. I'll post a pic later when I get in my garage.

Thanks a bunch
Ted
markb
GPR had some of the blue cloth braided for that.
hwgunner
QUOTE(markb @ May 24 2012, 05:02 PM) *

GPR had some of the blue cloth braided for that.

Yes, I have some.

jonathan
913B
How do I get more information, pic/price, is it on your website or call ?
hwgunner
I do not have it on the website but it is $11.00/meter. here is a stock photo. It is blue cloth/blue hose, specific for brake fluid made my CRP. You can call me at the number in my signature if you want some.

jonathan
hwgunner

Click to view attachment
913B
QUOTE(hwgunner @ May 24 2012, 05:37 PM) *

I do not have it on the website but it is $11.00/meter. here is a stock photo. It is blue cloth/blue hose, specific for brake fluid made my CRP. You can call me at the number in my signature if you want some.

jonathan
hwgunner

Click to view attachment

ok, thanks I give you a call tomorrow. 1 meter is a lot for that small section between brake reservoir and platisc line. Does people replace that hard plastic line with this instead ? Curious where else I can use this ?
euro911
Ted, order it. I'll split the cost with you for the other half ... I'll be needing some for my wife's restoration.
hwgunner
I can do it by the foot if you want.

jonathan
hwgunner
913B
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 24 2012, 07:56 PM) *

Ted, order it. I'll split the cost with you for the other half ... I'll be needing some for my wife's restoration.

You got it Mark !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.