Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Autox Event in Fresno This Weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Randal
Everything I’ve heard about this two day Zone event sounds great. The Fresno PCA folks provide lunch and there is a big BBQ in the evening, which cost an extra $15.00.

Lots of runs and (don't tell the 911 guys) the course is usually perfect for 914's.

I'm leaving at 4:00AM on Saturday morning from Los Altos if anyone wants company driving down.

If you’re going to run both days, the place to stay is the 4 Courts Sheraton in Fresno. The number is 559 226-2200. Tell them your with the Porsche Club and want that discounted rate.

More information here: My Webpage

Anyone from the club going to head down? It’s about 170 miles.
nebreitling
god i wish i could make it, i just have too much work to catch up on sad.gif

have a blast, randal!
Randal
Now I remember who told me all about this event.... Bill and Doris.

Hopefully Bill will post something about last years event?
grantsfo
Looks like fun! I would love to go, but I have a family member who is very ill. Dont think I will make this one.
Steve_7x
Randall / All,

Joy and I will be leaving at about 7 or 7:30 and will be there late Friday night.

I have driven there the past 2 years... very nice but smaller course. low key even more similar to Santa Rosa or SVR (when we had events) then the big shindigs with GGR.

In the past I skipped the dinner thing at Millerton lake (site of the autocross)- but we hope to partake this time around.

Hope many of you cam make it...

Steve
SirAndy
i would love to go ...

maybe i should just buy some cheap-o-tires and drive the snot out of them ...
idea.gif Andy
Randal
Andy,

You can use my 430's if you like.

Randal
SirAndy
QUOTE(Randal @ Oct 12 2004, 06:05 PM)
You can use my 430's if you like.

naaa, won't work. besides, i already got a set of GY R250s on a set of cookie cutters ...

problem is, i still don't have the longer studs pressed in, so, no, i can't make the slicks fit for this weekend.

i was considering just getting a set of cheap street-tires on my current wheels and run them ...
idea.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.