Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Men in Black
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
Saw this teener on ebay. The painted alloys really look good on this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...=item1c2769184e
EdwardBlume
Very nice car. Looks like it went through quite a resto...
reharvey
Wow! It's a twin of my 73. Ray
Valy
I think it's a Porsche. It has it written all over it.

Looks nice from 30 feet but I never trust a seller that does all that painting and doesn't bother to put the battery in the right place.

The seller tried to give the car a face-lift and now claims it's only 30 years old. That's not a good face-lift. The car still has wrinkles on front lip (bumper top).
PeeGreen 914
That looks really good drooley.gif Someday I will have a nice black 914. Hopefully with a 3.6l in there biggrin.gif
BajaXJ92
I really love this picture, but the only thing ruining it is that wrinkled front bumper top. sad.gif

Click to view attachment
stuttgart46
I've got one like that but with tan interior. I've been considering a switch to Mexico Blue as the car is going through a GT transformation but that black looks really good. And as of today we have a black Boxster to keep it company. Decisions, decisions.
6freak
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ May 25 2012, 10:52 AM) *

I really love this picture, but the only thing ruining it is that wrinkled front bumper top. sad.gif

Click to view attachment

and the red paint.... barf.gif
r_towle
Nice car....I would consider that if it was closer...
jsayre914
I also think this car looks very sharp, and I kinda like the touch of red in there rolleyes.gif

not sure i like the touch of blue on the release for the engine lid though
PanelBilly
I thought the red on the fuel guard was a nice addition too. Will be interesting to see just what this car sells for
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.