Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New clock for the garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bondo
I got this idea from Monster House. They have this countdown clock that they hang on the wall to motivate the contestants. I decided I needed motivation for myself to get my 914 done. Turns out the one they use on Monster House is $200 and up.. way too much for a clock smile.gif So I bought this one on ebay for $2. It's actually a "how long to your baby" clock smile.gif I made a new face for it, and now it's ready for the garage.
bondo
Here's what it looked like before (creepy looking baby if you ask me)
Aaron Cox
so thats what you were up to!
Jeroen
cool!
Carl
Good idea and clever graphics!

Does this mean it'll take nine months to get the car done?

C
mightyohm
Awesome. aktion035.gif
neo914-6
You only need to know the last few days before the event so you can scramble to get the car running laugh.gif
Nice job, you watch too much monster house!
Felix
bondo
Thanks guys! The ironic part is that I could have spent the time and the $2 on the 914 smile.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(bondo @ Oct 12 2004, 05:17 PM)
Thanks guys! The ironic part is that I could have spent the time and the $2 on the 914 smile.gif

laugh.gif Coool! I want one! monkeydance.gif assimilate.gif
Howard
I'll bid $20. smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
that looks like my car! biggrin.gif
Qarl
It would be cool to put a countdown on the top of the web page...

I know there is a java routine somewhere that I've seen that does that...

Regards,

Karl

I mean...

Qarl
mightyohm
I think you could definitely make and sell those on the club site. I'd pay more than $2 for one...
ThinAir
I think you need to put it up in your garage and put a 24/7 web cam on it so the rest of us can be motivated! laugh.gif
Meredith
That's awesome, good idea! Maybe this will help kick other people into gear as well.

Mer
seanery
hmmm, maybe it's not...
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(ErnieDV @ Oct 12 2004, 10:03 PM)
I think you need to put it up in your garage and put a 24/7 web cam on it so the rest of us can be motivated! laugh.gif

Wow! w00t.gif

idea.gif

who will be the first to do it? biggrin.gif
MattR
group buy?
bondo
QUOTE(seanery @ Oct 12 2004, 08:34 PM)
that looks like my car! biggrin.gif

It's Brad Anders' car, from his driving light install page.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.