Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - For Sale - Red '75 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mepstein
Includes everything but wheels. 1.8 engine with dual Webber carbs and side shifter trans. Front and rear 916 bumpers and fiberglass rockers. Crack free windshield. Set up for 5 lug front and rear - * you must bring your own wheels for pick up. Good, clean title. $500. Email or pm me with questions or to purchase. thanks, markClick to view attachment
914itis
Oh no, not again. How's the floor, longs and hell hole?
WizPorsche914
Any rust issues ?
mepstein
QUOTE(WizPorsche914 @ May 26 2012, 10:40 AM) *

Any rust issues ?

Probably
carr914
I'll give you $600 if you leave those ugly wheels on it poke.gif

biggrin.gif
mepstein
So I pulled the passenger rocker and took a good look at the common trouble spots. Passenger long will need patches around jack point, hell hole had a prior repair, done poorly and will need it again. Inner suspension console looks and feels solid against a screwdriver, outer passenger console will need repair. floor will probably need patching around the back perimeter. Other assorted surface rust.

I will sell for $300 if purchaser doesn't want windshield, carbs and f&r bumpers.

T.C. - I will sell you the car and the ugly wheels for $600 and one month of my mortgage payment. biggrin.gif
BajaXJ92
Hmmmm..... idea.gif
BajaXJ92
Which webbers are on it? 40s? Does it run? Turn over by hand at least?
mepstein
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ May 26 2012, 01:38 PM) *

Which webbers are on it? 40s? Does it run? Turn over by hand at least?

I'm pretty sure they're 40's on a 1.8. Hasn't been run in at least 10 years. I would guess it turns over, it's been in the garage the whole time.
dakotaewing
Has Scott found a donor for his project?
mepstein
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ May 26 2012, 05:21 PM) *

Has Scott found a donor for his project?

Sfrenk? Yes.
sfrenck
Well - I haven't quite found a donor... but this one isn't it.
mepstein
QUOTE(sfrenck @ May 26 2012, 06:48 PM) *

Well - I haven't quite found a donor... but this one isn't it.

agree.gif This one needs work.
billh1963
You need to sell this before I do something stupid! biggrin.gif
mepstein
I have it jacked up on the engine bar and the door gaps are perfect. It has issues but the cars not a basket case.
mepstein
SOLD
mepstein
Ugly red is gone. Buyer is a young guy who lives in Hershey PA. I invited him to come on the board and join the madness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.