Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 solid track autoX car Illinois
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd

1975 914 1.8 track/autocross car. Exceptionally solid and straight California body. No evidence of previous body damage or rust. Full bolt in roll cage, race seats and belts. Weltmeister sway bar, fuel cell and Weltmeister transaxle mounts. Dual Weber 40 IDF carbs on 1.8 block. There is a dent in the left front fender near the turn lens. The stock wire harness is unused but still installed and a race electrical system has been installed. This car has a lot of potential for any intended purpose, including returning to street use. $6500.

The battery tray and hell hole could use paint but both areas are original with no rust perforations or previous repairs. This is a rare, solid, straight body.
914ltd
Very solid, straight chassis at a price probably cheaper than repairing the rust in your current project.
pnewman
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jun 4 2012, 04:25 AM) *

Very solid, straight chassis at a price probably cheaper than repairing the rust in your current project.

I agree Brad,

I wish that I had found this or even a roller like this before doing the frame work on mine. Would have saved a bunch of time, money and headache.

When I saw this car in your stable I thought that it had great bones. A great foundation to work from as it seemed quite solid.

Good luck with the sale,

Pete
914ltd
The battery tray and hell hole could use paint but both areas are original with no rust perforations or previous repairs. This is a rare, solid, straight body.
914ltd
Still available, still a solid, nice car. Brad
914ltd
Runs great!
pm sent
GaroldShaffer
just seen this car again yesterday while at Brad's. A very nice solid straight car.
914ltd
Bump!
914ltd
bump for new price
vonsteigerho
Please tell me a bit more about the car? Was a new cam added with the carbs? Head work? Any suspension or break modifications other than the sway bars? Thanks in advance for your reply.
914ltd
This car came from the Long Beach CA. area in the mid 90's. It has been used as a DE and autocross car for the Illinois owner and always stored inside.
I don't know anything about the engine build but I am assuming it is near stock.
Weltmeister 19mm front sway.
Turbo tie rod ends.
Stainless brake hoses.
Sparco race seats.
Simpson 5 pt. race belts.
Autopower bolt in roll cage.
Autometer tachometer with memory.
VDO oil pressure, head temp, oil temp.
The VDO electronic speedo is not operating.
I have not verified the torsion bars or the rear spring rate.
The main strength in this car is the condition of the chassis. This would be an excellent car to return to the street, I have all the necessary components available from my extensive stock of used parts. Brad
vonsteigerho
QUOTE(914ltd @ Oct 22 2012, 08:19 AM) *

This car came from the Long Beach CA. area in the mid 90's. It has been used as a DE and autocross car for the Illinois owner and always stored inside.
I don't know anything about the engine build but I am assuming it is near stock.
Weltmeister 19mm front sway.
Turbo tie rod ends.
Stainless brake hoses.
Sparco race seats.
Simpson 5 pt. race belts.
Autopower bolt in roll cage.
Autometer tachometer with memory.
VDO oil pressure, head temp, oil temp.
The VDO electronic speedo is not operating.
I have not verified the torsion bars or the rear spring rate.
The main strength in this car is the condition of the chassis. This would be an excellent car to return to the street, I have all the necessary components available from my extensive stock of used parts. Brad

I'm interested and I have the money. Can you send me an email address so we can communicate directely?
914ltd
bump
jstill
Still have it?
914ltd
Available and no rust perforations or previous rust repairs. Nice solid, straight chassis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.