Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My first teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Between the breakup with the wife years aqgo and then the fire, I lost most of the stuff from my past. One of my kids handed me this photo the other day and put a smile on my face. It was the car I bought in highschool.

Click to view attachment
NORD
Just can't do without a blue car can you? I notice the mirrors out front
on the fenders and a lugage rack. Those are cool wheels

driving.gif
PanelBilly
Mirrors came from the dealer. I never liked the look of them, but they worked great. Wheels came from the dealer too. Purchased from University Porsche in Seattle by a guy who drove it for a few months and decided he wanted a 911.
1970 Neun vierzehn
What happened to that really cool '71 Corolla? Rust out perhaps?
wingnut86
Imagine the timeline - The 70's...

Those wheels were like "2001"

Very cool, shagadelic Baby biggrin.gif
Cohibra45
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 25 2012, 09:54 PM) *

Between the breakup with the wife years aqgo and then the fire, I lost most of the stuff from my past. One of my kids handed me this photo the other day and put a smile on my face. It was the car I bought in highschool.

Click to view attachment

Thanks for the picture....Those wheels are Cosmic 4 lug and I was wondering what a 914 looked like with them on. shades.gif
914Sixer
The wheels are Cosmic's. Available in 4 or 5 bolt pattern. They where pretty popular with the 911 crowd too.
Mr.242
Finish your GULF and return to that same spot and take a picture.

BEFORE and AFTER smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.